• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hocus Pocus (da old MS-DOS game by apogee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok people, y'all know the old game Hocus Pocus. By the way. I've been looking for de 1.1(with the four episodes, not the shareware) and I cant find it. heres the problem. :x Everytime I try to patch, the patching utility says something about finding __HPGRVS but it says the file doesnt have the same contents it should have... and the 3drealms website has the 1.1 shareware but their patch like all others is 1.0 to 1.1. If anyone at LEAST could give me a link to the full PATCHED game (1.1 with four epidosdes) that would be great. And anymods sorry for this long thread but I couldnt help it. More detail is the best way to fix a problem. :)

Level 11
It would be difficult to answer. I don't think many people still have this game. I used to have it but... I think I lost it somewhere. Anyway, awsome game, I really enjoyed it! I especially liked the music. But... I used to play it 7 years ago and since then, it became a junk.

~Daelin

Level 3
Reply for Hocus Pocus

Wow Daelin! You actually had Hocus Pocus? Cool. I have to agree the music is wonderful. I have a way you can run it again which is what I've been doing all day killing those Mad Monks all the time while waiting for MS-DOS 7.10 download to complete so I can install my Hocus Pocus from disquette(I wonder if it still works) and then run it on MS-DOS 7.10. Dos-Box is the way I run Hocus Pocus. I have Win XP and my Dos-Box is surprisingly fast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.