• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Check out my icona, that I made for the stone thrower ogre. There is a link, where @ILH made a one head variation. Hope it helps
Can you post a link to the model i can't seem to find it.
@CollectorofStoriesUntold
This?

By the way, I am looking for a Human Alchemist/Apothecary, if by any chance someone has this in their pockets :grin:
Thank you. Here's a link to one in this thread and I provided a icon i made for. It's a unit model
Human Alchmist

Edit 4/4/24 (5:35pm)
Neat!
Your icon seems to be made for a specific skin though. Do you have it aswell?
Its the Hydromacer/Archmage from Stromgarde Units by Footman16. I can't remember if I did any changes of my own to model. You may need to check the skin path for model it could be the archmage or the banditmage.

Last edited:
Level 16
This?

By the way, I am looking for a Human Alchemist/Apothecary, if by any chance someone has this in their pockets :grin:

Last edited:
Level 26
Check out my icona, that I made for the stone thrower ogre. There is a link, where @ILH made a one head variation. Hope it helps

The model (One Headed Ogre Stone Thrower) you search for is not made by ILH, but someone else. ILH made One-Headed Ogre Drummer.
@Retera made one version for sure: Simple Model Workshop
@Chen has one too: Ogre : From two head to one
and @UgoUgo made one too: One headed Ogre Stone Thrower please

Total: 3-4 version is I hope enough for everyone.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hello people I have request can someon add TC to this model

Level 26
Hi everyone, I wanted to make another request! I'm not sure if this is possible since this is a ported model from Heroes of the Storm, but I hope it might be done! This is the model in question: Sindragosa

There are two things the model needs: first, the model is not easy to click on ingame (its selection space seems very small), and second, would it be possible to give it a death animation like the usual one flying units have? It doesn't need to include any sort of special new animation, just the model getting smaller and disappearing.

Nyctaeus

Hosted Project: W3E
Level 18
Hi everyone, I wanted to make another request! I'm not sure if this is possible since this is a ported model from Heroes of the Storm, but I hope it might be done! This is the model in question: Sindragosa

There are two things the model needs: first, the model is not easy to click on ingame (its selection space seems very small), and second, would it be possible to give it a death animation like the usual one flying units have? It doesn't need to include any sort of special new animation, just the model getting smaller and disappearing.
The first one is ez. Just download Retera's and recalculate extents. The other one is hard, but somebody may simply inject death animation and effect of standard dragons. I have no such skills.