- Apr 24, 2012
>> Download All Entries! <<
The top 5 submissions will be featured in the qualifier rounds and the final cup, as with last year.
The tournament will be played on Legacy/Classic/SD graphics.
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
- A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus of 5%.
- Participating in the poll will not prevent disqualification.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 50 reputation points
- 2nd place: 40 reputation points
- 3rd place: 30 reputation points
- 4th place: 20 reputation points
- 5th place: 10 reputation points
- Judge: 15 reputation points per entry
|Do creeps have proper aggro? Are neutral buildings and expansions placed properly? Is there adequate spacing?||/35|
|Is the creeping fair for all races? How is the creeping flow? Are the item drops balanced?||/35|
Is the map visually pleasing in mediums of terrain, doodad placement, and overall theme? Is the map repetitive? Is the aesthetic well designed but not overly obstructive?
Creativity & Uniqueness
|Does the map bring something new or creative to the table?||/10|
|Bugs and other technical issues will negatively impact the score of a map.||--|