• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I cannot say I have a "best friend" here. It's a social website like any other and for me a best friend cannot be someone I don't know well or I've never seen before. Yeah, I have "friends" on this website (I'll not deny this) but not a "best friend"

The way I understood it, this "best friend" means just best friend on this website, with no comparison to RL.

@-Grendel: Yes, it is.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Your hand has its own Hive account? :eek:

Ah, I forgot, maybe in hive, my hand and my monitor are not counted. :)
So yeah, I got three best friends here :)

They are very nice you know. Sometimes my self talked about projects, and my self talked about nonsense, and the last my self talked about something else. Fun conversations :)

Level 21
World Editor. Without him, I wouldn't have any use for any of the resources here. And we've shared so many long, steamy nights working on projects together. Oh, World Editor, how I love you so!

Ehm, the World Editor is not of the hive just to let you notice xD

Well, if you're in mood of sarcasm, then I guess my best friend here is the pending maps section. There is where I gained most of my rep, showed off my skills at reviewing and made me a map reviewer so yeah, no doubts that section is my best friend :wink:

My brain is my friend before i die i would say keep my brain alive this is just the pure logic a body without brain is no one the body can not feel,can not move and can not think,my brain knows me better then any one on the world,how said many times you are not the body not the face you are the biggest thing in your head and thats your brain ,so keep my brain alive and i will forever exsist and not vanish from the ground like the most people take it with humor ^^ :crgin:

Level 11
I try not to make one 'best friend' both on internet and in real life. I know very few people already and they are all gems. Each one as brilliant as the other. So, instead of making one best pal, I try and love them all with as much love as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.