• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HIVE 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
No, that's not an option. However, I can tell you that we're working on improving the search feature a bit. Although, this new search feature is by far better than our old one, there are still a few issues with it, specifically in the Resource Section.

Search by highest rating for example needs to be fixed. A search bar will be added to the resource section because it's only natural that people would look for a seach bar there even though you can also use the top right search bar. But it's not obvious enough.

Okay, thank you for the reply :) I will stay tuned :)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Personally, I don't care so much about rep gems or all that nonsense; not so much as simply having site-wide Themes to choose from. I was quite partial to the blue/gray Starcraft Terran theme from the original Hive (and even more, the Jungle Troll one @ Wc3C), and grow tired of the leafy greens. But that's just me; I know Themes are going to require artists to do a whole lot of work.

Level 9
I'm really sorry if this has been mentioned already - but I wanted to know if the "thread not found" and "profile not available" issue was wide-spread due to the search stuff being worked on. If so I'm gonna have to keep this search open til the model I want can be downloaded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.