• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hired - Model Editor/UV Mapper ~ Lord_T & RED BARON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I got a new job for you.

Make me 6 simple models. They don't need any animations, so don't bother rigging or adding particles, etc.

Attached are some pictures.

IMPORTANT: Make sure they are all facing the same way, like in the pictures, and that that direction is their "front" (like if you ordered it to face a point, that part of the model would face that way)

Make sure the prism's colors are in the right order. Also I need two versions of the one with the sphere; one with a team-colored sphere and a team-colored glow on the sphere (a billboarded plane with ReplaceableID 2), and the other with a white sphere and a white glow.

The light blue parts are supposed to be mirrors, so find a texture that looks like that.

Northrend textures would be a good place to start looking for textures for these.

Tell me if you need any more screenshots or if you have any questions.

Post your finished models in the Private forum when you're done.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 188
RED BARON - I only need the team colored one. Don't bother with the white one. Also could you try to use the ingame texture instead of a custom one?

Lord_T - I forgot one. Could you maybe whip it up quickly? The cone part should be team colored, but the ring around it should be the dark blue texture you use for the base.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 209
Level 35
It's like the sphere one except it's an upside down cone with the pointy end cut off and the base extruded. The cone part has team color and the extruded part has the main texture.

And yes, it's solid. Lord_T's gonna do it.

So I noticed... was just wondering about it... :wink:

Still to trying to fix the unwrap... keeps comming back.:con:

Status
Not open for further replies.