• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High School Life of a Peasent Occult

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is my own version of highschool life of a peasant, when im finished it will include werewolves, vampires and demons as playable characters with all the benifits of their powers.

the map is scrach built the only trigger i have borrowed is from norelon, because i was lazy at the time.

this is being uploaded now because i need people to comment on it and i cant host.
all credit is givein on the modles that are used

anyone can change edit screw up or copy any part of this as long as you give credit to the work that has been done and who did the work.

all problems that i have found on triggers have been turned off.

if you find a problem or a solution contact me on hiveworkshop.com

sluggaboyz

Keywords:
occult,werewolf,vampire,zombie,highschool,loap,role play, rp
Contents

High School Life of a Peasent Occult (Map)

Reviews
20:37, 2nd Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Overall quality is too low

M

20:37, 2nd Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Overall quality is too low

Level 13
lol all Loaps fail there has never bin a true worth whiled loap there some that have come close but people who play loap don't really rp they just mess around in it

Level 3
lol all Loaps fail there has never bin a true worth whiled loap there some that have come close but people who play loap don't really rp they just mess around in it

if it fails so much why do you care about this one and in this if you dont rp it's more or less get lost you have no meaning or just don't join in the first place as it is right now. due to the fact that lvl is ussless bacause it dosent rais anything.
btw:thumbs_down:if you have nothing nice to say then post it on a DotA fourm.

and onto multigod's request,... i will try to but im not shure that my codeing skills are that good as of yet, plus i need to fix the zombie problem, the jobs are a good diea and ile put them in as soon as i am able but they realy wont do anything.(for now)

Level 2
why dont you just play the sims 3 instead of making a map of living on war3 -.-

war3 was made for fighting! and strategic not for maps like this......

Level 5
btw:thumbs_down:if you have nothing nice to say then post it on a DotA fourm.

Why on a dota forum?
Are you angry, because dota is succecfull, well triggered and (not perfect, but good) ballanced?
Come on, Dota is the best custom map, and im not one of those guys who only plays dota, i make my own maps, play ladder games and play a lot of other map too...
Dota has no real bugs even more...
The most maps have...

-----OK THIS MAP HERE IS NOT SO GOOD^^, <--review

Level 13
lol so your saying if its not nice then dota forum is were you post you know somethings aren't nice but are needed 2 make a map better lol im 2 cheap 2 buy sims its y i steal it from my friend who has it being cheap is never a thing 2 say since you can alaways do something about it and u want 2 know y every1 doesn't like this map is because its not orginal and you know how many loap there are in wc3 2 much and all the 1's tat are played invole some faggy cheat thing were you can turn into god and destory the game for ever1

Level 2
wow sorry guys... is just that i don't like this kind of maps sorry if my replay was wrong.

Level 13
lol ill just say loap suxs in wc3 and isnt needed because no 1 really ever plays a true loap so this review goes as this map suxs

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 1
Just by the looks..

By the look of things the map looks
A. Unused
B. Alot of Forest area.
C. (By posts) Bad :/
But think about this guys you have to make something to learn. I bet he learned alot of triggers from this. Also i used alot of LOAPs for my "tutorials".

Level 13
lol i stop posting if you stop posting mwahahahahahah PS i havent seen this game hosted on bnet proving something hahahahaha

no jk but most loaps have nothing 2 really improve because its not a vary fun game but you can try making it more rp and a bigger map since this game is quite small in size.