• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High elven Sorcerer

Heyo guys!

This is my new model, the High elven Sorcerer. In my campaign I needed a new elven caster, not the boring priest or sorceress. So I made this:)
And please don't say, HEY HE'S GOT NO WEAPON...,he's supposed to cast spells out of his hand and attacks that way.
462 faces or so...

Give Credits if you use it and don't distribute this model in any way, and ask me before you edit. Have fun with it :D

PS: If the model get's approved, i will make a better screenshot:)

Update!: Changed the internal name, deleted all unused bones, textures materials, and made the talisman like crystal:)
Update!: Made the cape like Misha suggested, so it don't goes through the head peace.
Update!: Added Hero Glow, fixed the wrap on the cape, gave the upper body the priest texture and changed the death sound.

Keywords:
High elf, Elven, Caster, Mage, Sorcerer, Priest, Elf, Spells, Fan
Contents

High elven Sorcerer (Model)

High elven Sorcerer (Model)

Reviews
20:18, 14th Dec 2009 DonDustin: nice model. The unwrap of the cape is also really creative.
Level 51
There are a few problems I would like to point out.

First of all, this unit does not has a decay animation. When it dies, its body lies there forever, which is unforgivable for Solo, Campaign-using. If it is only usable on Dissipation for a hero, then please make a unit version for this.

Secondly, For all of those people who is screaming "Give credits, you are not allowed to edit this model", save your breath. If someone really wanted to hack this, or ignoring your name on the credit-board, you can't stop them. It isn't illegal, it's just personal humanity and nonself-respect.

Lastly, the animations are dull. Attack and Spell, Channeling animations are the same. The unit attacks with its fist, which is pretty ironical, like a melee.

Overall, good Model. 3/5

Kinda old post, but want to answer that though, for all people who reading this.

It's supposed to be a hero, nothing else. And I'm not going to edit it anymore. Sorry.

But I do it. I didn't say you can't edit it, you can, but you should ask me before. But ofc. you're right. I can't stop it.

For the animations I'm sorry. They're the general Medivh animations. I was not able to create new ones, nor to transfer ones on the model. But I think that's not a big problem :)

Level 1
Proxy, please make a version with the Archmage / Jaina staff in left hand. We are thankful.