• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiding command buttons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't prevent the icons from actually remaining visible, Darkt3mpl3r.
Anyway, you have two options; three, to be exact:
[•] Go to your unit in the Unit Tab and scroll to Stats - Unit Classification and change it to Ward, which will cause all the icons to be blank, even if you add abilities by triggers.
[•] Just remove the attack icon - the only one you can remove; go to Combat - Attack 1 - Show UI and set it to False. If your unit uses both attack types, then do the same for the Combat - Attack 2 - Show UI field.
[•] Live with it :/

Level 19
Is this possible? I need to free up some space and get rid of the worthless stuff like patrol.

Erasing a command button would save you approx. 20kb of space. Id go for something larger like, using less imports.
If your going for icon space, if your hero even has abillities, it would not be smart to erase their command buttons. If you really need more space, use a spellbook.

Level 6
That doesn't prevent the icons from actually remaining visible, Darkt3mpl3r.
Anyway, you have two options; three, to be exact:
[•] Go to your unit in the Unit Tab and scroll to Stats - Unit Classification and change it to Ward, which will cause all the icons to be blank, even if you add abilities by triggers.
[•] Just remove the attack icon - the only one you can remove; go to Combat - Attack 1 - Show UI and set it to False. If your unit uses both attack types, then do the same for the Combat - Attack 2 - Show UI field.
[•] Live with it :/

wrong. it will hide one command button. permanently.

And thanks for the suggestions I'll give them a try :D

Erasing a command button would save you approx. 20kb of space. Id go for something larger like, using less imports.
If your going for icon space, if your hero even has abillities, it would not be smart to erase their command buttons. If you really need more space, use a spellbook.

sorry I meant for more room for abilities :)

you can by a work around. you can remove 'attack' right? so by this, you change the art of patrol to walk, and walk to attack.. now in triggers you change the issued order from patrol to walk and walk to attack... kay?

can you show me an example of this? I'm not quite following lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.