• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hey those top of the food(forum)chain guys i need some .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
advice and links

<<ADVICE PLEASE>>

- tried and used a grunt rig to perform keyframing , still cant seem to do one out that reacts to transform tools, objects deform. tried the pivots alteration but still no results.

- been at this for quite a long while, anything i shuld look out for when creating this animations? like make bigger movements instead of small movements?

- what shuld i really look out for while doing this animations and modelling? can i actually preview any answers that were before said and answered to? like example ; can 3ds max bones be used directly to animate in war3 models? or am i restricted to mesh bones?

FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A NEWB ASS, BUT THIS IS ONE ASS WHO WULDN"T GO DOWN WITH A FART!SO HERE ARE MY CHRISTMAS WISH LISTS =p

i have a scope of questions left to be anwered
>here's a mind of at least the scope of answers looking for

<<LINKS PLEASE>>

- all about war3 bones keyframing

- all about the detach and connected function of meshes

- all about the visibiilty of object meshes like weapons,blood stain, footsteps(prints), arrow projection(blizz ribbons?)

- all about a using the chili skinner? from the art tools

Status
Not open for further replies.