1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Malufa, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Resources:
    Resources:
    I brought up that him getting rep from just coming back from a Hive colma(lol)is an outrage since he should earn rep like the rest of us.Sure we don't know him and he may have been great but that shouldn't make a difference of how he WAS he should get rep for helping people when he does it.

2. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    He ha a reputation? Since when? Oh yeah! 2 years ago? "You don't know him like we do" Barely anyone knows him. I am smart, and you can't disprove that, and who cares what "connections" I have with other people. He does not out rank the mods in any way, unless you count the size of his ego. He cannot say what ever he wants, in my opinion, if his attitude stays the same he should have a three day ban for being so disrespectful, and the only reason he IS disrespectful is because he thinks Ralle will back him up (and I mean if his attitude stays the same over a long period of time) Because it's just annoying, thinking he's better than everyone

3. PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't want to say i dislike Malufa because i don't infact i mean no disrespect but Im just saying that getting rep for returning to the Hive is unsensible.

4. Chriz.

Chriz.

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Rep means jack squat.

5. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    who cares about rep? its a nice thing to have but not worth fighting over. its not like i check your rep before i read your post and its not like i judge your post on your rep. rep is really useful for telling people that you have helped or something like that, i think it is nice to see him back and i would give him rep. just as if you and i were close on this forum and you were to go away and return i would give your rep. rep im guessing mean reputation, but i would like to think of it more as a little thing we can share if we think someone deserves it, i think William does and so it should be granted. all he has done is come back been nice, then get shouted at for breaking a "half-rule" that has been revoked now and then he tried to defend himself for something he has always and i mean ALWAYS done. i would be a little angry, as would anyone with some self respect and a little back bone, rules or no rules.

6. PrinceofIce

PrinceofIce

Resources:
    Resources:
    Rep tells people if your respected or a new user.For example you have a ton of rep and you're and animation mod so i would go to you if i had an Animation question.If you had barely any but were still a mod i might question why your a mod and not trust you in answering any question.

Sorry if I sounded like i was yelling but i was just stating it so don't take it like i was yelling.

7. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ok well Malufa knows alot about nearly anything, and anything he doesnt know i could probably help you with. He is the deeper thinker and i do electronics and science and we both do computers. what more could you want, ask away. now wheres my rep??

8. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    lol, but i'm geetitng really annoyed at ignorant bastards asking questions. Malufa outsmarts you by a ratio of around 10 : 1. You lose. He wins. Just stop trying to take a piss on the guy and go back to whatever the hell it is that you do around here.

You don't like that he got rep because he came back? Tough shit. If you make an excellent reputation for yourself around here, get promoted to super mod, and then leave and return 2 years later, (it actually has been about a year) if anyone actually cared about you or the things you did, you might get some rep as people would be happy to see you return. If you keep on going the way you are?

Well, to put it lightly, and to quote Bad Religion, "If you died and went to hell I'd throw a party on your grave"

9. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm planning on going to hell. Lucifer is the merciful one of this world, taking in that of the rejected and damned.
    Really, I'm an atheist, so what you say is just a bunch of incoherent babble about nothing :)

Brad, why don't you let Malufa talk for himself instead of you, anyway? Or are you some puppet just trying to please the master? ^^

10. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You may have been respected in the past but this is now the future and Brad, learn that as well and ..just STOP insulting other people, we don't care if you think he is great or you think hes so many other things, he will have to regain respect from the new people if he wants to be respected from them.

Please stop this fighting, everyone just stop it. Iv had enough and iv had my say already awhile ago.

If you think they are annoying then let Mal deal with it (but kindly) or other mods.

Brad, if you continue insulting people, then your breaking down into what we warned you about.

11. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yaknow what Brad? I'm getting really sick of you. So how's about you shut the bloody oath up before I just get too bored and perma-ban you?

Oh, and Brad, I'm serious. You had better start controlling yourself, because the next outburst and you are gone sir. I don't care what any other moderators have to say, because I will PERSONALLY ensure that you are punished

Now how's about you go and deflate your ego?

12. Chaos

Chaos

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    What I meant in my last reply.

And Brad, my english is fine, maybe you think twice before writing, no offence to you ! :emote_sleepy:

Chaos

13. iCrayon

iCrayon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sometimes you gotta fight for your right when you're
    Not sure you're in a fight for your rep on the net, right?

If you ain't packin' any tactics you might get your ass kicked
    Even if you are a little knuckle head
    I'm kinda sick of being aggravated, i'm glad I'm hated

I guess i'm doin' somethin' right
    You gotta know when to stop and don't go over the top
    'cuz i'm ready to rock and now i'm playin' for real

basiclly what mecheon said :p except i <3 mecheon already, he SETS THE LAW DOWN and thats final.

14. Shados

Shados

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Every time you perpetuate a logical fallacy, I kill a kitten. Please stop the killing, mean sir.

<3 Head for the Barricade! I'm so putting it on right now :D. You missed alot though, like:
    That's what happened back in Columbine,
    you gotta know when to stop and don't go over the top.
    'Cause there's a chamber deep inside the brain,
    that's covered with chains so don't be shaking 'em loose.

EDIT: Also, <3 Mecheon, but you and brad both need to go take holidays at the opposite poles and let your tempers cool.

Another EDIT: Whoah frick almost forgot!

-*meow*

15. iCrayon

iCrayon

Resources:
    Resources:
    yea lol well liek i wasnt sure if that was allowed so i kinda delete dit out

16. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not a puppet, just a friend sticking up for another friend :) Incoherent babble FTW! :p

17. Deckboy

Deckboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, what's all this crap I hear about people complaining about Malufa?

Alright as someone who has been with the Hive for awhile since before the move I would say that Malufa MORE THAN DESERVES the rep. Malufa is without a doubt one of the best people to grace the war3 modding community in my opinion. He was a mod here long before this site NEEDED mods. He is a sensible, and excellently reasoning individual. And if you guys are all gonna complain then I say this:

Give him my rep. I would gladly give him all my rep just so he can get the privileges that come with it! I have no doubt in my mind that he would not abuse the power, but rather use it even more fairly and more justly than I ever would. No one deserves it more than him.

The fact is he wasn't around when we had the rep system so think of it like we're finally giving him the rep he deserves.

The color tag rule was added in effect long after he left. I believe Malufa when he says that Ralle has not told him to stop. Malufa (as he has stated before) CAN talk to Ralle in a much more personal way than any of us ever could.

I highly advise people to take the matter up with Ralle. He's away at the moment but I have messaged him informing him about this matter.

And as for him joining before 05. . .I assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was here. And hey I just checked - my join date is crap too! Not even the month is correct!
    -Deck

18. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    OK, I am a bit out of time but I think I might have to join in, to this too.

William. I know that we are good friends. If I were to call you, it would be about that you should respect the sites rules and that my moderators are only here to help me. They represent me. They might be harsh sometimes, but they do their jobs just fine. When it comes to lawbreakers, they like to fight. So I beg you, please read our laws. Please.

The color rule is no more. I might have to announce it on the front page.

You are a good friend of mine but your "lawbreaking" will result in negrep and infraction, and in the end a ban.

NOTE (I only read the two first pages, i will come back to this later)

19. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I dont give a rats ass if you made lots of maps, terrian, helped Ralle with his map, know a guy by the name of DukeWintermaul or gave Ralle butsecks once upon a time.
    When it comes to this site you better behave and show respect to the staff members, as almost every-single-one of them have done 100 times more for the Warcraft 3 Modding communities than you possibly ever have! :emote_laugh:
    I know Ralle too you know, I have his holy mobile phone number as well. So quit talking big! :emote_razz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.