1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Malufa, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:

My thoughts on color tags are in the thread that discussed it, just so you all know I was completely against the rule. I have also been punished for using all color text.

2. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I'm an old member as well(Join Date: 08-02-2004). I don't get or expect any special treatment either.

3. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    BTW, thread should be moved to introductions

4. Deckboy

Deckboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey there! Remember me? I was actually just thinking about you the other day! Welcome back! It's good to see you again!

5. Malufa

Malufa

Resources:
    Resources:
    For all of you bitching about my green I highly recomend you talking to Ralle. As for the "tude" I am rather certain you would not like it very much if the first thing you see is someone attempting to tell you to change something you have been doing for a great many years and the added aggrivation of pleabs attempting to piggy-back on this idea with no meaningful input at all.

6. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You know I am tired of you already. You lie, and are very disrespectful.
    If I were you, the first thing I would do is check what has changed and the rules.

And if someone kindly told me that there was new rules against what I was doing, I would adhere to those new rules instead of being stubborn.

7. Shados

Shados

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey Malufa, been a while.

And if you considered the rules unfair?

8. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:

You know I did, i fought with you untill we couldn't any longer.
    I still think the color tag rule is stupid, but I follow it as it is a rule of the site.

9. Malufa

Malufa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really? I would like to see this disputed rule that Ralle has even told me is not an actual rule.

No, on with the real issue, just drop it. I have no problem with you, I do not seek to have a problem with you, nor do I think there really is one.

Hey Shados, been a long time my friend. I hope you are looking forward to many more philosophical threads with me and Dan :)

10. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i remember you!

11. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Malufa, can't you get rid of this green text? It can be seen on white background,but some of us use dark theme, white seems too formal. Using default color will switch to most apropriate color. Your color it's impossible to read it without selecting the whole text.

And brad.dude, I would like to see you reading for example very bright yellow text on white background, or black text on dark brown background. And don't tell me to selecting the text if I want to read it, I want the text to be visible at first glance. It's the same as using 1337 language or even a foreign language.

Kako bi se ti zdelo, če bi pisal v svojem jeziku? Saj lahko najdeš slovarje na internetu. :\

But of course in signatures you have all freedom what to write.

12. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [off topic]

This is really more of an introduction thread than an Off-Topic discussion.

Since most of us have never met Malufa before, I'm going to take the liberty to move this to our Introductions forum. Doing so ensures that it won't get lost in the general Off-Topic shuffle after it cools off.

~ Thread moved.

[broke=Welcome Back!][back on topic][/broke]

13. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Wow, it seems that for once we're on the same side over something.... Hi Deck! Hi Shados!

Everyone remember this moment for the rest of your lives, possibly the only time me and Sansui will ever agree on something xD

14. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    For all that is holy, can you people not go for a second without leaping into some sort of random fight?

Welcome to the new Hive Malufa. Soundwave Superior, Constructicons Inferior

15. Shados

Shados

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm reading it fine on the default style, which has a dark brown background heh.

16. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yeh i have dark brown atm, i think the green is ok on it, its even the colour used for the page number and the "previous/next thread" buttons and i can read it fine. anyways Ralle himself has already stated that Malufas green colour is fine. perhaps there should be a request to remove this rule completely because so far the only complainers seem to be archian and mechanical man, most others think colour is fine.

17. Chaos

Chaos

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Just for record:

One got reputation for coming back.

He does not get -rep for posting colored for more than 1 (friendly 2) times.

Do not know you either, something to show off, or did you just post around ?

Win yourself respect for the next generation.

Enjoy your stay on the hiveworkshop.

Chaos

18. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Chaos speak intelligible English please, I have no idea what you just said.

@Nemesis for once, i'm on Archians defense here, sort of :p Archian didn't actually have a problem with it (apparently) and the rule was created after recieving complaints from several new users. The new users in question, their number and what reasons they have for whining, are still unknown.

I can read Malufa's text fine against the dark brown background of the default template. I can read it fine on any template. I don't think it matters at all, and if you have a hard time reading Malufa's dark green posts, then perhaps yu should have yours eyes checked, because the majority here doesn't have a problem and hasen't had a problem for the several years that Malufa has been a member.

Welcome back, again, Malufa :D I look forward to more philisophical discussion, and if you decide to hang around, then I eagerly await to see the first post around here in a long while that is speckled with dark green :)

19. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I don't care at all about the colored text
    The only thing I care about him is acting as if he owns the place and that he thinks he can insult everyone
    Also, he gets + rep for just coming back.
    If I said "buzz off" to a mod, and some of the other things he's said... I'd probably get neg repped for disrespect

20. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes, but you aren't Malufa, you don't know him like we do, you don't have a reputation to defend, and most of all, you aren't smart or well connected enough to say whatever the hell you want :p He outranks the mods, therefor he can say whatever he wants to them lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.