• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroWarden

Based from the Warden model, uses in-game textures and should work... Thanks to THE_END for the support on making this model.

Keywords:
Warden, Skeleton, Mage, hero, Skeletal, Lord
Contents

SkeletonLord (Model)

SkeletonLord (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Nice, seems to work smoothly ingame and I am across no troubles, approved.
Level 13
ok, i love this model but i have a problem with it.
the problem i found with another warden model, also.
changing the weapon type to a sword was fine, but...
it makes the weapon attachment look bad. when you attack an orb to the hero's weapon it looks very bad. the orb should circle around the weapon normally but it acts like the hero is still using the old warden weapon, but it isn't.

i don't know how easy it is to change the attachment point, but i need it fixed because i want to use orb effects in my map.
here's a picture that shows you what i mean. this is a screenshot of the other model. but BOTH models have the same exact problem. i can show you a screenshot of your exact model if you want, but i don't think it's necessary.
b117481add65c5f4d966c12b1adcbba6_47568.jpg

see the red one? custom warden model with a sword, just like your model. both models have the same exact problem. orbs orbit down by where the regular warden weapon is. but the warden isn't carrying that weapon.

Last edited: