• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroPaladinBoss2

Custom Dwarf Paladin unit model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply remove 'war3imported\', from the blp file.

Based on the original human Paladin. Includes the holy Anvil + Beer Jar Book!

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
dwarf paladin
Contents

HeroPaladinBoss2 (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Useful dwarfadin.
Level 4
I love you, Archon. Really.
But you could have told me that!
I WAS WORKING WITH YOUR OLD DWARF PALADIN HERE!
TELL ME NEXT TIME!
PROMISE!
NOOOOWWW!!! :evil: :twisted:

Level 23
I love you, Archon. Really.
But you could have told me that!
I WAS WORKING WITH YOUR OLD DWARF PALADIN HERE!
TELL ME NEXT TIME!
PROMISE!
NOOOOWWW!!!

I was going to, I swear. :p
No really, I remembered it. Briefly.

And then I forgot.
But I would've remembered it again later on.

Asdf.

Edit: By the way, I would suggest using a unit size of 0.85

Level 4
When you're here, tell me, how can I get the model to work?
I still only get the old skin you've made, when I follow the instructions... :?

EDIT: Argh, me dumbass. I still USED the old skin instead of the new model. Never mind. Get on with your business.

Level 23
Import both the skin and the model. Dont rename the files, and in Import Manager, just remove the 'war3imported\' infront of both imported files. These should still both be named DwarvenPaladin.blp and DwarvenPaladin.mdx. After changing the paths, save, exit and restart Worldeditor, and reload your map.

Now choose the custom model for your unit. Done! :)

Edit: O OK. >:[

:p

Level 4
lol hilarious. good job. 9/10

Looks: 9/10

What needs work: The sleeping picture of him in the screen shot. It looks like he's a piece of paper.

Level 23
The head makes it look very weird and not " dwarven "
You shouldnt use the idea of how the Mountain King is like becausr this paladin looks just ugly (honestly in my opinion)

Which you're entitled too. But he looks real dwarvish in-game.

The Dwarven Paladin skins in the skin section is better than this.

Err... that was mine too?

wouldent it be easyer to just change the scale on Uther and change his name???

If you want a pine-sized human with a teeny tiny hammer, then yes. If you want a dwarf, no. Try it and place him next to other dwarves, and see how it looks.

lol hilarious. good job. 9/10
Looks: 9/10
What needs work: The sleeping picture of him in the screen shot. It looks like he's a piece of paper.

Haha, thanks! :D Yeah, that sleeping pic.. just a little joke. Everything looks better when in motion anyway... screenshots dont really do any model justice, imo.

Nice! Would be perfect for a WAR3 world of warcraft Campaign like lands of warcraft.

I think a smile would be glued to my face for seven days and seven nights if my models were to be included in a project as magnificent as that.

You scaled down the body and left the head alone? Pretty impressive dwavish effect.

Scaled down the body vertically, stretched him out horizontally to make him more bulky, increases arm muscles, made head somewhat larger, beard longer, adjusted hammer and book, removed hammer glow so you can see it's nice runic WoW-like texture, did some other minor bits and pieces... and then skinned.

This is excellent and is just what I need.

I focus on usefulness rather then high artistic value, so that's what I was hoping for.
... Who'd like an unmounted Archmage, and a riderless Archmage horse?

Looks very odd.

Aight.

Level 1
i am not a fan of Geoset merges, i relay want to see realy new models! but i have seen much worser geoset merges, and i think this could be a useful model for some mappers, so its teh best what i will give for a realy good geoset merge 3/5

Level 23
u know u can shrink a unit in we to look like a dwarf nub.. we dont need a whole new model, gg on a crappy icon aswell..

You, good sir, are an idiot. I salute you for your sheer massive amount of immature ignorance.

And just to give some leverage to my reply:

- This models downloads as of yet: 173. Thats 173 people who disagree with you.
- Resized Paladins have tiny heads, and look like midgets, not dwarves.
- Icon represents character well enough to be useful.
- "good game" on crappy icon? Learn english, battle.net kiddy.

Level 2
Tiki do u have to act like a asshole? I mean sheesh, id like to see YOU make a dwarf unit. Well come on tough guy, you wanna say shit bout this great model then back it up wuss. 5/5 btw on dwarf :wink:

Level 23
i know its gj, im just to lazy to move my finger 2 spaces over to press it for u.

also either make a new icon thats not so squished and pixely. or be banned for 1 week for not co-operating.

Man, that sure is lazy. Do you have "and make sure you upsize it" printed on your t-shirt, too?

And you can take your pitiful banning threats, along with your other illusions of 'internet power', and stuff it up your... well, you know. :eek:

Level 3
oooooOOOOOOoooooo ya plez do a archmage on foot that wud be exelent for my new map.

Nice job on the model, he`l go nicely on my mantle peice :D

Level 2
This model is otherwise very nice, but it does not have a portrait. Unless Grey Archon fixes this, we cannot use this model in our Dwarf Campaign, since the campaign has extensive amounts of dialogues. I suppose he could use the same technique as he used for generating Thorp Blackpaw's portrait. Any comments, Grey Archon?