• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

heromountainking

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Yeah its the one and only smelling gimli ;)<br>path:" units\human\HeroMountainKing\HeroMountainKing.blp"

Keywords:
lotr, lord of the rings, gimli, morgul, gloin, dwarf, warrior
Contents

Gimli (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Ah looks! It's Gimli!
Level 1
this is the path that worked for me
Textures\heromountainking.blp

and btw really nice skin looks completely like gimli :)

Level 1
Great

This is by FAR one of teh greatest skins ive seen, in peoples comments ive heard it doesnt look like gimli but seriously lets see you guys do better this is fucking great for warcraft 3 especially with it not having great graphics this would be difficult, GO HUETER!!!:piru:

Level 1
This should work properly, and i totally agree ChaoZzZ... You can be proud of what you've made! :)

Level 2
the problem is it wouldnt let the gimli skin show up and it would just stay as mtn king and i even did all the things right, also had a few others next to it that had worked fine :/

ZZY

ZZY

Level 2
mine still shows the regular mountain dwarf, i imported it here: units\human\HeroMountainKing\HeroMountainKing.blp

Edit: Nvm i found it

Last edited:
Level 4
first of all - kickass skin! beats the living daylights out of the normal War3 Mountain King!

secondly though, i'm also having troubles importing it... aaargh! Im also having this problem:

mine still shows the regular mountain dwarf, i imported it here: units\human\HeroMountainKing\HeroMountainKing.blp

Edit: Nvm i found it

ZZY, you said you found the right path. what did you use??!

ok i figured it out.

first, import the texture, and name it (Textures\heromountainking.blp)

then, make the model file the normal mountan king, save/close/reopen the map, and re-click the mountan king model and it should apear.

this model kicks ass man, its hammer is worth the space itd take to remove it, this is sweet 6/7 out of 10