• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroGnollWarden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Female Gnoll hero based off Jaina.

Keywords:
female, gnoll, hero, nature, shadow, magic, warden
Contents

HeroGnollWarden (Model)

Reviews
Anarchianbedlam: Remove your passive aggressive comment. The model description field is for "DESCRIBING" your model, not for being a dick to the moderation team. Frankster: Still no proper portrait.

M

Anarchianbedlam: Remove your passive aggressive comment. The model description field is for "DESCRIBING" your model, not for being a dick to the moderation team.

Frankster:
Still no proper portrait.

Level 9
Hey Mephestrial, this model wouldn't be based on that concept for a Den Mother Gnoll hero I pitched to you a while back would it? lol :grin:

She’s needs a little polish but looks good so far. I agree with the mod that the cape needs improving as well as a proper portrait. You could also add a few locks of hair under her hood to make her look a little more feminine.

4/5 so far well done. :thumbs_up:

Regards,

Jake

Hey Mephestrial, this model wouldn't be based on that concept for a Den Mother Gnoll hero I pitched to you a while back would it? lol :grin:

No, Cavman was working on a model that I was going to use for that. This was going to be my new Gnoll Geomancer model but then I figured it was better as a hero.

She’s needs a little polish but looks good so far. I agree with the mod that the cape needs improving as well as a proper portrait. You could also add a few locks of hair under her hood to make her look a little more feminine.
When I originally started making this the cape did use the alpha, First with TC and then without. I didn't like it either way and decided that I'll leave it as this until I add a cape to the custom texture it uses.
As for the locks of hair, look closer.
I'm no good with portraits, too many bones to attach to a small area. I always screw them up on attempts at gnoll portraits.

Level 31
No, Cavman was working on a model that I was going to use for that. This was going to be my new Gnoll Geomancer model but then I figured it was better as a hero.
Yeah, and I still need to finish that. This one is nifty though, and there is a distinct lack of female Gnolls. Mine was gonna be bigger and bulkier than the male ones, but I had some Lore behind that. Yours looks sweet too man.

Level 9
Yeah, and I still need to finish that. This one is nifty though, and there is a distinct lack of female Gnolls. Mine was gonna be bigger and bulkier than the male ones, but I had some Lore behind that. Yours looks sweet too man.

I think female Gnolls should be depicted like female Worgen, bestial at a glance but feminine and beautiful in appearance. I'm also quite honored everyone liked my concept as well, didn't think it would catch on... :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 31
I think female Gnolls should be depicted like female Worgen, bestial at a glance but feminine and beautiful in appearance. I'm also quite honored everyone liked my concept as well, didn't think it would catch on... :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Well, the lore behind the female being bigger was the similarity in hyenas, with females being larger and more dominant that males. Could thin mine out a bit, but I still like it so far.

Level 14
Take off Feminine Parts (EX. Boobs and feminine posture)
@Ampharos 222,I Didnt Test it when i commented so just screw up what i just said

Last edited: