• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mag'har Orc, Spiritcaller

I decided to make Farseer skin, after all those votes :p ... Skin made with PhotoImpact

There are no CnP-s on this skin, but there are some parts that are recolored.
I would like to hear some comments and critics, how to improve my skin! ^^

You may edit this skin, but only with my permission! Do not distribute or upload this skin to any other site! Give credits if you're using it in your map/campaign! ^^

Keywords:
Orc, Far, Seer, Spirit, Ghost, Druid, Shaman Brown, Green, Red, Maghar, Mag'har, Outland, Nagrand, Garadar
Contents

Mag'har Orc, Spiritcaller (Texture)

Reviews
15:30, 7th Feb 2009 THE_END: I fits nicely with the Mag'Har race you have, good work

M

15:30, 7th Feb 2009
THE_END: I fits nicely with the Mag'Har race you have, good work

Level 23
Yea, the Horde started as a... horde of mad bloodthirsty orcs.
The New Horde is good, but Forsaken and Blood Elves dont look like good guys either.
There is also Dark Horde and Fel Horde(I think you will guess are they good or bad)

Still maghar are friends of the New Horde(WoW Horde)

Level 24
The Mag'Har is a group of orcs that escaped the demonic corruption that corrupted the rest of the orcish race. Then came what is currently known as the "Old Horde", bloodthirsty savages ruled by the Shadow Council, stuff happened, and suddenly the shamanistic Thrall was the new warchief, who intended to lead the Horde into a new era, to restore their demon scarred spirits, to quench their thirst for demonic power with that of the elements. When TBC came, the Horde had allied themselves with the Forsaken and the Blood Elves, which is the most up-to-date horde. Basically, the Mag'har are allies of this "newest" horde.

Level 8
Maybe not the best of the mag'har. but very nice. I know how difficult to modify is farseer's skin because i once tried to fo that. Good job FrIky :)

About mag'har:
they become allies of the New Horde during the Burning Crusade so I think they are a real part of the horde (some are like Saurfang or Garrosh in WotLK)

Level 13
well with all this story i just wanna tell. i think WoW story sucks, and it also ruins the real Warcraft feeling with the story.

but anyway. i think the model is a bit much like the normal far seer. maybe you could have made the wolf black or something instead??

Level 5
well with all this story i just wanna tell. i think WoW story sucks, and it also ruins the real Warcraft feeling with the story.

but anyway. i think the model is a bit much like the normal far seer. maybe you could have made the wolf black or something instead??
you are right that it rueins the real warcraft story and stuff but still wow is fun to play but i also complain that they dont even use the warcraft story instead of what they are using now

Level 3
I'm not fond of this one. But then again, I've never been fond of the model they use for the far seer period. Shame really, so much could have been done with it.