• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunter.blp

I made this skin for Texturing contest #6.
As you can see I wanted to make Sub Zero and I hope that I was successful in that.
updated

Keywords:
sub-zero, sub, zero, mortal, kombat, mk, fighter, fighting, fight
Contents

Sub Zero (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END:Hi, I'm Sub-Zero, and I'm an ice addict. Approvez0rded
Level 9
Ok i here lots of comments about model didnt work...it didnt work for me, so i just wanted to play around with it, to fix this problem set your demon hunter to: Art-Model file extra versions, check reign of choas AND frozen throne, hope it works =)

Level 2
NICE 10/10 But i did everything you guys said on how to import it and make it work but it didnt i dont know how to use skins i know how to use models tho so can somone PM me with help

Last edited:
Level 12
For those who don't know how or they are beginners in this:

Since I don't know are you pro map maker or beginner I will tell you this so don't mind :)
Import file, find the skin file import it, change it path into Textures\HeroDemonHuner.blp. After that save the map and restart your World Editor (don't go on upper first bar and then on close, it won't have result. After you reset the WE open the map and you will see it.

Once again sorry if you already know that, because I don't know :))

:)

Level 1
Yeah, so...I tried EVERYTHING that you guys posted on here so Idk why it won't work for me...perhaps I've accidentally inserted a space somewhere. Could you go ahead and e-mail me a map with the import properly done?

Level 4
Trouble =\

Hi im sorta new to these forums but im working on a new map i plan on releasing soon. I was hoping to use your skin but unfortunatly im running into alot of problems.

I download and import, i set the cutom path to Textures\HeroDemonHunter.blp

and then what? Im used to just selecting the mdx file from the import scroll down thing at model file...Help or explaination would be great =P

Level 35
Dude, you gonna be making any more skins for Mortal Kombat? Truly awesome game ;)
And an awesome skin! I might not remember the time Sub Zero had twin blades made of frost, but I'm sure glad as hell he has some now lol ;)
Just a few suggestions for useable models for other Mortal Kombat characters:
Doom Guard --> Onaga
Blademaster --> Scorpion
Ghoul? --> Reptile
Beastmaster --> Kano
Raiden --> Blood Mage
Lui Kang --> Dune Worm

Okay, all but the last one was serious lol :p. Keep up the good work! XD

Level 2
ive seen this on warcraft unlimited.com .... question where did u get this cause they look the same =/ so dose the dark knight/bat man... yeah there an exact match -.-