HeroChaosBladeMaster.blp

This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Reactions: Dragonson
2nd skin for the pack im making,

enjoy using this, and give credits to me when u use it

comment and rate!!

NO CNP AND RECOLOR WERE USED

Keywords:
skull, blade, reaver, slash, doom
Contents

Wakizashi - the Blade of Death (Texture)

Reviews
08:52, 19th May 2011 shiiK: Undeleted by request. 21:48, 5th Apr 2010 67chrome: decent freehand work and enough of it. The shoulder pads almost resemble skulls, though that looks unintentional. Good skin.

M

08:52, 19th May 2011
shiiK: Undeleted by request.

21:48, 5th Apr 2010
67chrome: decent freehand work and enough of it. The shoulder pads almost resemble skulls, though that looks unintentional. Good skin.

Level 12
you just keep pumping them out dont you? well i suppose i'll give you a bit of critique then! first off i really like the idea of the skeletal conversions, they offer a fair greater variety of units to the undead themed map. I'm getting the impression you're starting to feel a balance between contrast and shading respectively, you can tell what is shaded and how deep the contours are. Unfortunately, some of the finer details are lost when resized - the teeth and arms in particular are pretty blurry. The highlights could be stronger, or the shapes could be more defined. Either way, I get the impression that there is a hint of modesty and shyness in the definition of this; you had an unreasonable amount of bashings and it really shows that you're trying to please everyone with this skin and is causative to the weakness of the shading and definition of said finer details. It just needs a little more, its pretty good!

Level 6
Hey your currently improving, I like your style. Thw way you do your shading, highlights, the contrast and the brightness is pretty awesome. I like the rusty-bloody look of the blade. I like the details of the face. The flag is very simple but yet it's cool. When a moderator would come to see this thread I sure that this would be approved.

Level 10
Heey Mate, This model kind of reminds of your awesome.... "Soul Stealer" it was right ?
Awesome work with this one.
Now when i've seen how good you're in skinning, i think you should skin your own race:D!
Would be fkin crasy ! :eek:
Ye great work with this one +Rep for you insperation and result.

Level 1
Honestly quit poor if you want a chaos bm they already have one in world editor so its just a remake of an original 1/5