• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroBladeMaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

HeroBladeMaster (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Too simple of a Blademaster edit.
Level 7
not bad i have to give you pfrops man i like the bladestorm thing you did to it it looks cool thank you

Level 8
i would like to see some other changes to this model, maybe the teeth gone so others can create other unit skins on it without having the problem of the teeth.
maybe new weapons with instructions on how to use them on this model. this looks good without the flag and beeds.

Level 3
This is kind of good for a normal unit for the orcs since the Blademaster is like the only one carrying a japanese sword and the sword on this one doesn't look that real :roll: 4/5

Level 5
Omg maggi your so fucking gay. Youve used that same post for like 4 things. 2 of which were for Zin-Creator

Level 1
Well, see, the whole point of the Blademaster was that he was like a Samurai Orc... and basically everything you removed was Samurai stuff...

It's good work though.

Level 2
um......it's okay. it has more of a savage orc appearance rather than the noble appearance of the ancient orc dynasties. he's more of a brute/barbarian than a samurai/honourable warrior. not bad though. 3/5.

Level 3
it doesnt have as much charecter a the normal blademaster but if it were weaponless then it would be good.

5\5 and btw maggi you should have your flamin ass kicked out of here moron

Level 2
very nice changes, makes it look quite original 4/5, btw, maggi no one here fucking likes you, so stop down voting everything u fucking noob :!: Ive seen like 20 post of urs with nothing but shit talk on em and downvoting :evil: . You should go get urself raped and hanged u lowlife, either vote farely or fuck off :!:

Level 1
thanks i loved what you did it was perfect for my new hero i always hated that stupid flag on his back cheers!