• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroArchNecromancer.BLP

A new version of my old acrhnecromancer's skin:
"This is my ArchNecromancer skin created for my cinematic project ,,The Forgotten Heroes". Archnecromancers are elite undead casters able to create legions of unholy creatures.

The skin was made using GIMP, so sorry for its quality (it's also fault of my bad skills)

Nearly whole horse was made manually (except of hair). Other parts are combination of freehand, CnP and recolor.

Give credit if u use it. Don't modify it without my permission.

Tell me if u find anything which needs fixing"

New version have those things changed::
New hooves and flames above them and on the tail
Some shadowing changed, some added
Changed horse's robe and armor recolored
New details on archnecromancer's clothes
New medallion of archnecromancer
some parts made invisible
New beard and hair
other lesser changes

UPDATE1:
Only a small change:
eyebow color changed from blond to grey
I don't change the screen cause it's really small change :D

UPDATE2:
ok: hooves and chain changed to look more dark and evil
New robe of archnecromancer painted and recolored some old changes from yellow to silver
This time new screenshot updated cause those changes are bigger

UPDATE3:
hooves changed again, this time inspired by deathcharger's hooves from WotLK
new horse's tail
Redisgned and redone back of horse's body
Added shading and other details to archencromancer's skin
changed neck a bit
lesser changes

UPDATE4:
ok I promised to wait until moderator gives his review, but I'm very interested in your oppinions about new hooves and legs.
Changes:
new hooves and legs (lol again)
tail changed

UPDATE5:
fixed color of hair on horse's neck
changed armor on horse's back

UPDATE6:
fixed Archnecromancer's legs
changed horse's front armor

UPDATE7:
removed border around the hooves to prove that there is no CnP (it existed cause i painted new hooves on the old version and didn't remove this part)
armor on the back pack made 100% freehand

UPDATE8: changed areas:
- pants
- robe
- horse's tail

SPECIAL THANKS to Misha for some really great ideas what to change. Thx Misha :)

Keywords:
undead, human, mage, necromancer, dark mage, warlock, mounted mage, archnecromancer, archmage, Kel'Thuzad
Contents

HeroArchNecromancer.BLP (Texture)

Reviews
10:01, 23rd Feb 2009 THE_END: I do like this skin, but really the shading used on some parts of this from the Death Knight skin just really piss me off, it looks like shit to be honest. Change it, and I'll approve. Though you do mention CnP in the...