• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroArchmage.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Ićpomp
This is my very first skin. Not a very good skin, mostly just a recolor i know, wasnt really trying to make it ay more than that. I feel like its missing something. Any feedback will be apreciated.

Edit:
Made the horse lighter
Gave him Robes
Markings on horse

Keywords:
Dark, Archmage, horse, magician, dark, evil
Contents

Darchmage (Texture)

Reviews
22:37, 11th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Rejected] Too much recolor will not get this skin approved. Also there are some bad freehand on the eyes and symbols. You should look at the tutorials at the forum and learn some decent freehand (including...

M

22:37, 11th Jul 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Rejected]
Too much recolor will not get this skin approved. Also there are some bad freehand on the eyes and symbols.
You should look at the tutorials at the forum and learn some decent freehand (including shading and definitions).

Level 2
I know it looks bad. Horse got too black and the pants arent his pants but his legs.. werent bothered turning them into pants.. might redo it.. so instead of the legs i might do a robe and the horse lighter..

Much to dark. Also, it's a recolour. El Rejecto.

El Rejecto? Totally agree with you Hawkwing, the only way that this skin would look better is that he inverts it bu using the simple (and in all windows present) PAINT program. Then we would really see what a mess he has made.

Actualy, it looks a way cooler now ^o^

Last edited:
Level 2
Edited it but now when i put it in the editor the skin isnt there.. its just the TC and the glow on the staff .. And ingame it just has the normal skin .. Anyone know whats happened?

Dont worry.. fixed it now..