• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero_DeathKnight

This is the model of a Death Knight which I made out of boredom... It's a first model I'm submitting here,in public! :D
The model uses both ingame textures and a texture modified by me..
Path for the texture is DeathKnight.blp ( - In World Editor,just delete "war3imported\" !), all other textures are in the game and they don't need a path! ;)

Enjoy the model ;)
~Xelthyr~

Update... (28.7.2008)

I removed the runeblade-like weapon and replaced it with a scythe...
Fixed the skull knee-pads and added "dissipate" animation...

Keywords:
Undead Knight, Death Knight, Knight
Contents

Hero_DeathKnight (Model)

Hero_DeathKnight (Model)

Reviews
11:34, 27th Jul 2008 Pyritie: You should make the material two-sided. Also your decay bone animation is messed up. If this is a hero, why doesn't it have a dissipate anim? Also your model is pretty high-poly. The skulls on the knees, for example...
Level 2
Very nice model......but only if he was holding a sword for example an arthas stance, would he look better?:grin:

Level 17
i love this model!!

only thing thats keeping me to not use it is i cant find any icon that suits this guy a DK with a cloak nope nowhere to be found.