Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.Dismiss Notice
DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.Dismiss Notice
We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.Dismiss Notice
The Yin & Yang theme is on for the 13th Music Contest. Participate and have a go at fun.Dismiss Notice
The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Hero Strife TD v1.22
Submitted by Avatars Lord
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Try to survive the 30 waves. In this game type, you advance to the next level altogether. When a team clears a wave first they will get a reward and will start the bolster timer which will make all of the wave units attacks and move faster once it expires. Arenas are enabled in this type.
Be the first team to win the 30th wave. In this game type, there are no pauses during the waves. When you kill all of the units that spawn in the maze (Sent Creeps does not count), your team will instantly advance to the next wave. When you finish a wave first you will get a reward. Arenas are disabled in this type.
Try to survive the 30 waves. This game type is classic with a twist: the wave starts in one maze per team and after that, instead of going to the base it goes to the next maze of the team. Finally, when it has traveled all the mazes, it goes to the base. Maze needs a minimum of value requirement for units to travel [players can see the minimum limit by writing -svalue X, X being the wave level]. For each player in the team the unit spawn amount increases by 50% [1 Player 40, 2 Players 60, 3 Players 80 …]. Maze gold is shared between the players but additional gold will be given to the builders.
|- 30 Waves||- 18 Races||- Single Player Mode|
|- 16 Players||- 4 Teams||- Single Team Mode|
|- Fun Gameplay||- Teamwork||- Game Types|
|- Challengers||- Forests||Arena|
- Bribe: Damage Detection System, Unit Indexer and Item Cleanup.
Special thanks to AmethystTower / Killera.
- The map has been made.
- Removed the "1" message.
- Tried to make the game smoother.
- Fixed an Arena bug which caused to give a wrong team the award.
- Fixed the bug where Shadow Master lost his vision after being reincarnated.
- Now, melee heroes can attack air without the orb.
- Decreased the cost of Ring of Arcane by 100 gold.
- Undead: Buffed Crypt Fiend's attack damage.
- Undead: Increased the cost of Frost Wyrm by 200.
- Undead: Dreadlord: Nerfed Vampiric Aura.
- Shadow: Decreased Archer's attack damage.
- Shadow: Decreased Demon's attack damage.
- Orc: Increased Grunt's attack damage.
- Naga: Increased Mur'gul Reaver's attack damage.
- Orc: Fixed where Kodo could attack air.
- Arcane: Archmage: Reduced Empower Water's cooldown by 30.
- Increased the maximum level of Mana Replenish by 10.
- Fixed castle despawning when the owning player leaves the game.
- Added Light Mode.
- Added Auto Hero Reviving System and Difficulty Options.
- Added Tomes.
- Attacks against an ally player is greatly reduced.
- Reworked Arena and there is the third arena now.
- Added game timer [Food].
- Shadow: Archer: Decreased attack damage by 3(All Levels).
- Shadow: Demon: Decreased attack damage by 100.
- Mech: Space Marine: Headshot: Reduced chance from 10% to 8%
- Decreased Challengers' health regeneration.
- Balanced out all of the towers.
- New Race: Elemental.
- New boss for the arena: Illusionist.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Heroes' abilities' learn tooltip has changed.
- Warrior: Difficulty changed to Very Hard.
- Wave: Deeplord Revenant: Replaced frost armor with frost attack.
- Wave: Hydralisk: Now Hydralisks will respawn with more health and attack damage.
- New Races: Beast and Hybrid.
- Shortened heroes' revival time by 20%.
- Arena: Illusionist: Fixed where his abilities wouldn't level up.
- Increased Tome of Agility's cost by 10.
- Increased the starting gold to 400.
- Decreased challengers' cooldown to 10 min from 12 min.
- Each primary attribute gives only 0.20 attack damage.
- Heroes have a new attack damage bonus system.
- Summons get buffed exponentially rather than linearly.
- Shadow: Dark Ranger: Silence: Now will spawn a random amount of skeleton upon cast.
- Nature: KotM: Fixed the bug where units would move to the castle after entangling roots.
- Undead: Dreadlord: Fixed the bug where you would get 0 attack damage after the ultimate.
Summon Balance Changes
- Heroes' abilities' level increased to 12 for normal 6 for ultimate.
- Now when heroes revive they restore mana according to its intelligence amount.
- Added Neutral Powerful Camp.
- Now, races have one of their towers to be upgraded to the elite towers.
- Beast: Sheep: MeEeEe ability can only teleport a unit 5 times total.
- Creep: Knight: Added Bash ability.
- Updated DDS to the latest patch.
- Added Item Cleanup by Bribe.
- Increased Mask of Death's cost to 900 gold.
- Increased Axe of Chaos's cost to 600 gold.
- Added a new creep.
- Wave: 29: Buffed Crushing Wave's damage to 450.
- Beast: Brewmaster: Healing Brew: Removed invulnerable effect.
- Increased the cooldown of all ultimates by 100%.
- Decreased the health upgrade percentage of summons' to 20% from 25%.
- Decreased armor bonus per agility to 0.25 from 0.30.
- Added 2 new items.
- Added 5 new creeps.
- Creep: Ogre Lord: Nerfed his abilities.
- Creep: Zergling: Increased attack damage by 200.
- Added four new commands.
- Naga: Hydra: Triple Head: Now each head has its own attack type.
- Now when a player leaves, enemies in the leaver's maze will get removed.
- Creep: Spell Breaker: Increased feedback's mana burn to 240.
- Wave: 25: Buffed bash ability.
- Wave 26: Buffed envenomed weapon ability.
- Arena: Illusionist: His mirrors will take 400% damage instead of 300%.
- Added a new Arena Boss: Captain.
- Warrior: Ranger: Trueshot: Nerfed.
- Now heroes will get less experience in the forest depending on their decimal level.
- Now other teams' heroes won't get experience when you get killed by the non-player unit.
- If you kill an enemy hero you will get experience.
- If your hero gets killed by a non-player unit, 10 non-player units nearby the killer will restore 20% health.
- Added a new shop with new 6 items.
- Decreased the cost of Periapt of Vitality and Pendant of Energy.
- Nerfed Mask of Death's recover percentage to 12% but decreased the cost by 100.
- New command "-random".
- Fixed a bug where a player's hero wouldn't get removed when he leaves the game.
- Fixed the unkillable phoenix bug.
- Some bug fixes.
- Added Anti-Stuck.
- New Race: Arachnid.
- Added 6 game modes: -ap , -ar , -ah, -as , -ts , -tm.
- Bug fixes.
- Increased Mana Pool's maximum mana increase to 50 but also increased the cost to 15 gold and 15 lumber.
- Many bug fixes.
- Now if the castle's missing health is less than 1000 when you repair, you will get refunded the excess gold.
- New Race: Night Elf.
- New Item.
- Added Reroll to hybrid and random mode.
- Now the winning team can choose to continue the game.
- Bugs fixes.
- Night Elf: PotM: Changed her ultimate to "Blessing of the Moon".
- Increased the cost of orbs.
- New Item.
- Increased replenish interval of the tomes.
- Changed Forests' terrain. Also, The Forests change after the 15th wave.
- New Item: Zeus' Thunder.
- Arena: Sea Turtle: Replaced Taunt with Howl of Terror.
- Arachnid: Brood Mother: Spiderlings: Increased max spiderling per unit to 15.
- Arachnid: Crypt Lord: Spiked Carapace: Nerfed returned damage factor.
- Creep: Sludge Minion: Increased health regen to 20.
- Creep: Zombie: Changed Vampiric Aura to Meatlust Aura.
- Elemental: Mountain Giant: Avenging Rock: Increased revival time reduction.
- Forest mobs give less gold.
- Item: Zeus Thunder: now the effect gets removed when you drop the item.
- Made the Owl shop bigger.
- Mech: Space Marine: Snipe: Increased its damage and reduced casting time to 1.
- Naga: Deepsea Lord. Sea's Balance: Decreased casting time.
- Nature: Tree of Eternity: Thorns Aura: Nerfed.
- Night Elf: Huntress: Decreased attack damage.
- Night Elf: Warden: Guardian's Fury: decreased the max stack to 6.
- Night Elf: Warden: Night's Terror: Increased Illusion's damage taken to 50%.
- Now, spells that have summon have a proper learn tooltip.
- Shadow: Dark Ranger: Black Arrow: Now works on units above level 5.
- The 2. forest mobs will inherit the increased health & damage of the one they are replacing by 50%.
- Undead: Frost Wyrm: Increased cost to 3200.
- Undead: Dreadlord: Vampiric Aura: Nerfed.
- Warrior: Ranger: Trueshot Aura: Nerfed.
- Wave: 25: Increased movement speed to 300.
- Arcane: Sorceress Tower II: Tooltip now shows the correct damage.
- Night Elf: Huntress: Reduced attack damage.
- Added Vote Kicking System.
- Arcane: Blood Mage: Phoenix: Disabled Egg ability until Blizzard fixes it. Doubled its health.
- Night Elf: PoTM: Sentinel: Reduced traveling distance in order to fix the bug.
- Added a preview image.
- NEW GAME TYPE: TIMELESS
- Two new races: Corrupted & High Guard.
- Two new Arena Bosses: Bronze Dragon & Infernal.
- Shadow: Archer: Hunter: Increased the chance to 12%.
- Shadow: Demon: Added "Hellfire" ability.
- Now I actually removed the egg ability from the phoenix T_T.
- Improved "First Clear Award" system and now in Light Mode, you don't have to write "first".
- Increased the cost of Mana Replenish to 50 but decreased increment cost to 5 gold.
- Orc: Headhunter: Increased attack damage.
- Night Elf: PotM: Blessing of the Moon: Increased bonus armor.
- Warrior: Ranger: Rain of Arrow: Reduced the cooldown and the duration.
- Removed Amulet of Spellshield.
- Mech: Space Marine: Changed Piercing Ammo to Expanding Bullet.
- Game Modes: All Hybrid: Reroll won't disappear after building a tower.
- Now the flag won't join the arena.
- High Guard: Royal Knight: Fixed where battle glory wouldn't work
- High Guard: Royal Knight: Decreased movement speed by 50.
- Now Shops have "Select Unit" ability.
- Enabled "Patrol" in the game.
- Fixed the Night Elf bug.
- High Guard: Flag: Improve abilities now increase the level of the champions by one. Flag gains two skill points each level. Now Flag's level increases the damage bonus of the champions.
- High Guard: Explosive Team: Decreased attack damage but increased attack speed.
- Arena: Buffed the 2. & 3. arenas.
- High Guard: Queen's Guard: Decreased bash duration.
- Fountain of Mana: Added Overflow Research.
- Changed Overflow's cost to 2000 gold and 1000 lumber.
- Wave 30: Increased attack damage.
- Wave 15: Decreased armor by 10.
- Wave 19: Decreased armor by 4 and decreased spell damage reduction to 75%.
- Wave 20: Increased health by 1000.
- Fixed a bug where deployed units were trying to chase a creep that moved into the base.
- Fixed Re-Roll bug where it didn't show the correct cost.
- Item: Health & Mana Potion: Decreased item cooldown by 10 seconds.
- Crypt Lord: Carrion Beetles: No Longer can spawn out of boundaries.
- Wave 31: A complete rework. Check the quest for the information.
- Added an item.
- Mountain Giant: Changed "Rock Hard" ability to "Harden Rock".
- Creep: Satyr: changed attack type to Pierce from Chaos.
- Creep: Granite Golem: changed attack type to Siege from Chaos.
- Creep: Storm Wyrm: changed attack type to Magic from Chaos.
- New Race: Dragon.
- Now when a player leaves, his leaked creeps' health will reduce by 75%
- Amulet of Soul: Now also heals the summons for 5% of the damage dealt.
- Reduced arena bosses' aggro range.
- Now Automatic Harvest is on by default.
- Nature: Ancient of Wonders: Increased attack damage.
- Warrior: Lieutenant: Cleaving Attack: Area of Effect increased to 200.
- Night Elf: Druid of the Talon: Storm Crow Form: Now has higher range.
- Arachnid: Brood Mother: Spiderlings: Now each bite deals 60 damage.
- High Guard: Gryphon Rider. Increased attack damage.
- High Guard: Estoric Mage: Increased attack damage and now casts slow faster.
- High Guard: Flag: Now it gains proper amount of skill points when gaining 2 levels.
- Nature: Ancient of War: Has mana now. Roar: reduced cooldown but now costs mana.
- Elemental: Fire Lord: Nerfed Soul Burn duration against heroes and Incinerate's damage.
- Arcane: Pyroblast: Now can heal the phoenix double the amount.
- Dragon: Nether Dragon: Defile: Does not damage neutral enemies anymore.
- Arena Boss: Illusionist: Mirror Image: Nerfed damage dealt.
- New Game Mode: "-af"
- New Race: Fel Orc.
- New Game Mode: "-hr". "All Hybrid but new rolls every wave"
- New Game Type: "Snake". "The wave starts in one maze per team and after that, instead of going to the base it goes to the next maze of the team until it the end" "check the quests / the top section of this page for more information"
- New Command: "-rolls". "Shows the rolls of your allies"
- Naga: Sea Witch: Forked Lightning: Increased damage but increased cooldown.
- Naga: Sea Witch: Enchanted Deep Sea: Increased duration but increased cooldown reduction of Forked Lightning.
- Naga: Ancient Hydra: Buffed damage by 100.
- Orc: Far Seer: Lightning Shield: Increased area effect by 50%.
- Corrupted: Pit Lord: Rain of Fire: Buffed damage over time.
- Warrior: Ranger: Rain of Arrow: Decreased arrow amount to 3.
- Fixed the classic "1" message thingy.
- Fel Orc: Fel Warrior: Fel Fuel: Doubled the stacks halved the damage and restoration amount. Also fixed the bug that causes fel warrior to have too much damage and the number of stacks is shown when you kill a unit.
- Fixed "Berserker Upgrade" bug.
- New Race: Murloc.
- New Shop with three items. (more to come)
- Fel Orc: Fel Warrior: Battlemaster: Reduced illusion duration by 50%.
- Fel Orc: Fel Warrior: Horrify: Increased vulnerable percentage but increased the cooldown by 100.
- Dragon: Black Dragon Whelp: Increased attack damage by ~20%.
- Now Votekicking needs a minimum of 2 players instead of 3.
- Arcane: Blood Mage: Changed his name to "Fire Mage" [Seemed more fitting since his abilities are all related to fire].
- Arcane Fire Mage: Siphon Mana: Changed to "Ring of Fire".
- Arcane: Fire Mage: Phoenix: Re-introduced egg ability hoping that the new update fixed the unkillable phoenix bug.
- Shadow: Dark Ranger: Life Drain: Removed unlimited range. Increased drain amount by ~27% and decreased cooldown to 12 seconds.
- Elemental: Fire Lord: Incinerate: Decreased AOE by 25%.
- Orc: Blademaster: Wind Walk: Increased cooldown by 30%
- Beast: Beastmaster: Stampede: Now can damage air.
- Finally fixed the bug where deployed units were trying to go to a corner even though the player commands it to stop. This bug also caused some issues with summoned units.
- New 3 items.
- Arcane: Fire Mage: Phoenix: Removed the egg spell again : )
- Arcane: Fire Mage: Ring of Fire: Now won't damage neutral units. Also increased mana drain per second by ~28%
- Murloc: Murloc Clifrunner: Decreased attack damage by ~10%.
- Arachnid: Nerubian Queen: Sack of Eggs: Decreased cooldown by 20%.
- Murloc: Murloc Seaguard: Mercury Poisoning: Increased bonus damage to 100%.
- Fel Orc: Fel Warrior: Destruction: Decreased cooldown by 33%.
- Fel Orc: Fel Warrior: Wave of Fel: Decreased cooldown by 33%.
- High Guard: Markswoman: Increased range by 100.
- High Guard: Explosive Team: Increased range by 100.
- High Guard: Gryphon Rider: Increased range by 50.
- Periapt of Vitality: Decreased cost by 10%.
- Pendant of Energy: Decreased cost by 10%.
- New Races.
Q: Why do heroes have standard abilities?
A: I'll rework the heroes throughout the updates when I feel like they could be better. For now, standard abilities are fine.
Q: No custom skins/models etc., why?
A: I wanted the map to be pretty in Reforged too.
Q: Why are the Forests small?
A: For more PvP engagement and to make the forest chaotic.
Q: Some abilities have Unlimited Range, why?
A: Before the forests and arena I felt like there should be some Hero PvP. If it feels good enough without Unlimited Range I'll remove that feature.
Join our Discord Server!
Page 1 of 4
Page 1 of 4