• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Hero Siege RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
@Nickezs
Hey man. Nice to see you still up and about. A new version is being worked on. I think i can add an item for you :). I don't have much updates right now, because the new version is being worked on by a friend of mine. I personally don't have the time these days to work on the map, but i trust my friend to make a good version :)

Level 1
Is only 1 ghost shield at Kazzak boss fight is intended ? Because the boss fight + ghost revive after 60s (even after I kill 4 ghost before one of them broke out) is too tough...

Last edited:
Level 1
Ah so i dont know if the map is still being worked on but i just wanna mention that the passive of akama is not working properly. You are supposed to get an attack and movementspeed boost for 10sec everytime you fall below 50% hp every 20 seconds but nothing is happening in the game. The version is 0.31 Alpha.

Level 1
Hey I just beat the boss in the ghost dungeon, but then the portal to advance opens in the prison cell where the ghosts are sent when you kill 'em with the ghost shield. So there's a dead boss and an open portal but I can't get into the prison cell to get the portal. Is this a bug? The door to the prison cell doesn't open when boss dies and I see no other way to get to the portal.
I am playing the Hero Siege RPG v.31 Alpha2

Level 12
Hey man, congratulations on beating the ghost dungeon, that's like really impressive. Could you send me the replay?
As for the portal thing, the ghost dungeon is the last boss in that version. The next room isn't ready yet.
I really appreciate you playing the map though <3. I'll add your name to a list of people who have beaten ghost dungeon!

Level 1
Uploaded replay in this post. I hope that works. If not, tell me where else to send replay.
Is there still work being done on the map? I'd like to download a new version whenever it becomes available. I only came across this map 3 days before I posted here. Doesn't look like there's much room left on the map to put much more stuff into it. Very great game. I've been hosting many pubs and teaching noobs.
Is there are way to get special items like I've seen some people have from hosting via makemehost (which is now shutdown and I can't get sick item anymore)?

Attachments

• Hero RPG Grom solo win.w3g
    6.3 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Level 1
herosiegerpg-illidan.png

I just signed up to write a comment! This map is really fun. Oh, I'm sorry I turned on the sight option.
I was just wondering what was hidden. I've played solo with illidan. While save/load repeatedly, I've caught chapter 5 boss, but the doomguard of the ghost dungeon is too difficult. Do I need to get rid of all the ghosts?

Level 12
Hey man!
You made it so far in solo! That's really impressive, good job! I'm very happy you like the map! Kazzak is a little too strong, I will nerf him in the next version. You can beat him, but it usually takes a group of players and around 20-30 minutes. Very few people have been able to beat him. I don't think anyone has ever beaten him alone though. Keep and eye out for the newer version soon!

Level 1
@Eat_Bacon_Daily 20-30 minutes? Crazy; I don't know if it's intentional, but illidan's (Q)skill[demonic grasp] won't get into doomguard. He's not the enemy on the ground. Is it a bug?

Level 1
@Eat_Bacon_Daily I am unsure if it is a bug or if it was intended, but when I evolve Jaina or Malfurion I am reset to level 1. This is extremely annoying and makes it incredibly difficult to continue. I also feel as if the blademaster is way to hard. I have gone against him with a group several times and he completely destroyes us, even though we took out the rest of the bosses without to much difficulty. We are also unable to find and ethereal stones, even though we have found all the secret areas. Beyond these, I love the map and I hope you release the Warden soon!

Level 12
@Eat_Bacon_Daily 20-30 minutes? Crazy; I don't know if it's intentional, but illidan's (Q)skill[demonic grasp] won't get into doomguard. He's not the enemy on the ground. Is it a bug?

Hey yeah it's an issue, because the doomguard is technically flying and demonic grasp may teleport illidan to an unplayable zone if he jumps a flying unit, I plan on reworking his evolution and remaking abilities like that! I'm sorry it has caused issues :(

I am unsure if it is a bug or if it was intended, but when I evolve Jaina or Malfurion I am reset to level 1.

That is a huge bug, i thought i fixed it. What version are you playing?

I also feel as if the blademaster is way to hard. I have gone against him with a group several times and he completely destroyes us, even though we took out the rest of the bosses without to much difficulty.

Blademaster is meant to have a little higher step in difficulty for groups that find the earlier bosses too easy, I will look at his numbers though :)

We are also unable to find and ethereal stones, even though we have found all the secret areas.

There is at least one ethereal stone in the minigame room!

Beyond these, I love the map and I hope you release the Warden soon!

Thanks so much man, I really appreciate those kind words! Warden is almost ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.