• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lionheart paladins

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello everyone!
The new version for my custom paladin has the title of Lionheart Paladin. This is the updated version complete with a better look.
The model uses the default hero paladin as base with additional animations and custom look.
There are two version, one is using a custom two-handed axe and the other a custom two-handed hammer

Updates:
  • Added proper icons
  • Overhaul changed the armor and added additional cinematic animations.
    • Cinematic Walk 1 and 2 (hammer on shoulder)
    • Cinematic Listening 1 and 2(hammer on shoulder)
Check out my other work here:
Hope you enjoy it!
All feedback is welcomed.
Contents

Lionheart Paladin (Icon)

Lionheart Paladin Axe (Model)

Lionheart Paladin Axe portrait (Model)

Lionheart Paladin Hammer (Model)

Lionheart Paladin Hammer portrait (Model)

Level 35
Wow wow wow, this is absolutely badass!

Imagine if he had the blademaster slam animation as well tho, that would be the cherry on top.
Well, he is a warrior and a paladin so let me see what I can do.:D

Edit:
  • Ok So they look fine for a start but it will take a lot of work to make them perfect to be used (need a second weapon to appear only for these 2 animations and create proper animations for the cloth)
  • Added attack slam and bladestorm from Hellscream.

Last edited: