1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hero Cyberslayer

Submitted by Direfury
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Called into action by the Night Elves, the Cyberslayers use ingenius Goblin technology and Elven techniques to aid in the cleansing of Felwood.

Feel free to edit, but remember to give me credit.

For all who read this, I'd like to avoid seeing off-topic comments, which seem to always be caused thanks to those few members I highly disagree with, i'd like to ask these members to simply observe/download, and keep their posts to themselves.

EDIT:
Cleaned up the blade, added an extra effect to the Spell Two animation and replaced the backpack.

EDIT2:
Added another blade, an extra effect for the models' Portrait, and verified that Spell Two is infact an actual animation tag used by the Goblin Tinker hero. I'd have thought a moderator on this site had played Warcraft enough to know that.

EDIT3:
Fixed the end of Attack, Attack Slam and Spell Throw animations
Added an extra effect during Walk anim
Cleaned up Spell Two anim
Resized Laser-glaive pads

EDIT4:
Stopped the mask from sticking in other animations

Keywords:
Goblin, Demon, Hunter, Hero, Cheese
Contents

Hero Cyberslayer (Model)

Reviews
21:58, 2nd Jul 2009 Pyritie: Fix the normals on the stuff on his back and on his weapon and stuff. The bottom of the cube thingy could use a better texture. His anims are kinda sloppy. Almost all of them have his feet sliding around or have him...
  1. Reap of Creep

Reap of Creep

Resources:
    Resources:
    The assembly is very nice....

4.2/5

Recommended

2. NomarX

NomarX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, whatever they say I think this is a great model! fricken 5/5 here baby!

3. Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As far as I can see, according to the site rules, you have no authority over the users right to post about your model. As long as it has something to do with the model, wether on or off-topic (considering as how wether something is "off-topic" or not is subjective).

Regardless of the fact that you made the thread, you really can only ask people not to post. They are well within their rights to post.

Your a user. Not an admin. Just because you apparently hold grudges, it doesn't give you authority over their posting.

If you are going to stir up drama because of silly and stupid dislikings, PM them. Don't take it out on us.

---------------

Now, as for the model, it looks pretty solid. My only complaint is that there is a major technology clash. He has a barrel on his back, and two lightsabers in his hands. Maybe add a few more mechanical parts? Just my opinion.

4. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well, Bob, some opinions don't deserve to be heard.

5. Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Your points are subjective. Rules apply here.

You seem to be very hostile. Please, you are not improving the moral status of this community. While I have no authority over you, others and myself are at liberty to state our opinions wherever and whenever we would like. As long as they do not go passed the sites rules. As a request (I can not order you around as you do to others. To no point I might add.) I would ask that you improve your attitude. Your current attitude makes you seem rather grumpy and hostile, making you a pain to be around. Of course, this is merely a request. You are free to do as you will, given that it does not break the site's regulations.

Therefore, it is my opinion that our opinion is invalid and contrasting to the site's set rules.

If you would like this to go further, PM me. You have already threatened me in a PM.

6. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Like you can do anything about it.

I think you are being an inconsiderate jerk who has no idea what freedom is.

7. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well I could always keep my models request-only. I'm hostile because I'm here to finish what I started, nothing more.

8. Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hardly a reason to be grumpy.

As far as I'm concerned, no offense but I couldn't care less about what you release. I don't know about everybody else though.

9. Midnighters

Midnighters

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, you don't have to be a complete dick when people criticize you.

I agree with you 100%

10. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ahhhh you were the creator for this! I made an icon for the model, if youd like it. :D
    [​IMG]

11. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Feel free to submit it.

12. Alfagar

Alfagar

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It's awesome

13. cool_is_i

cool_is_i

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  14. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  15. cool_is_i

cool_is_i

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yea i saw that, but i needed one that i could edit to have a second effect [ie my final]
    so i needed the base file, with all the layers and the icon itself, + that icon is yours and i coudent mod it :p

16. Naz

Naz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice job man, real fan of gobs! Gona use it my map thanx:goblin_good_job:

17. Monkeyladboy

Monkeyladboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even though this was made over a year ago; LOL, the covenant has infiltrated the goblins XD

18. Claud

Claud

Resources:
    Resources:
    One more cool model!! God

19. fgundam

fgundam

Resources:
    Resources:
    AWESOME model can you add a hero glow version?