• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Bloodelf Sword Master

Another recreation of one of my concept.
The new version features two animation sets and better, cleaner mesh and UV mapping. Weapons and most equipment made form scratch.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Bloodelf, Hero, Sword, blade, Knife, double, Double, Wield, Red, Blood,
Contents

Hero Bloodelf Sword Master (Model)

Hero Bloodelf Sword Master (Model)

Reviews
19:58, 9th of September 2009 I cant see any Flaws ingame, so i dont see any reason why i shouldnt approve this one. 5/5 19:59, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: Your particle counts are pretty high. You could easily cut them all by half (and some of them...
Level 1
i am new help please

<3 the shoulders

oh and was your Bloodelf Champion the concept?? :>
So I just started moding and dont know much yet.
HOW do i get this beautiful mod to equip the two smaller swords instead of thetwo handed sword? I am not sure what to do, please help

Level 1
Please help me i am new to this

So i cant figure out how to get this mod, which is amazing by teh way to use the 2 small one hand swords. I only have it working with the 2 hander, please help

Level 2
Gah....This is going to sound reeeeeeally noobish, but meh: How do i make it so he uses the form with two swords, instead of the normal two-handed sword thingy?

Level 3
For all those who didn't know how to use the 2 swords instead of the big one write 'alternate' in

Art - Required Animation Names

in the object editor.

@GF awesome model :)

Level 5
I've never seen a High/Blood elf with any hair colour other than blonde and it actually looks really good, brilliant Idea, will probarbly use this.

@PauloCesar: Use Metamorphasis if the weapon sets are 'Alternate' and '*blank*', if you want a unit to be able to just use 1 set, make sure you add the correct tags in the editor.