• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Helping you with any textual content!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
not that i have any problem with that but just saying

I made New hero and I need description for hero and his skills.

Shatter:
Deals damage 125/250/375/500 damage if targets life is lower then 5%/10%/15%/20% it will be killed instantly.
Basicly i want description something about hourglass, something like Huygen breaks targets hourglass and deals x damage if target have less then x% life it will die or smt like this.
Time Prison:
Creates circle in which all units is stopped and cannot move for x seconds.
Description should be something like Caster creates circle of time showing real time movement in circle and it will stop in short duration stoping all units inside it or something like that.
Reverse Time:
When hero attacked there is chance to reverse time making hero to not take any damage from attacks or abilities also removes all negative buffs from hero.
Speed Up(could not come of with any name so called like this, maybe you can think off something better):
Caster starts channeling ability which will reset all abilities cooldown cost 200/300/400/500 mana and deals damage to caster after the ability triggers, damage from 0 to 100/200/300/400(1lvl/2lvl/etc..) and description should be something like this spell requires very much energy and after cast, target gets exausted dealing damage to him self etc..
Sand Aura:
Triggered immolation basicly but when dealing damage to 3 or more units this aura will heal hero and all allied units for 5% of damage dealt (healing splits per units).
Dont make very long descriptions just one sentence about skill and one about damage/effects

Name: Medivh. Proper name: Huygen. Stat: Intelligence
Hero Class: melee caster/support
Hero Model: Medivh
Hero Abillities: Above
Extra: He is something like keeper of time he controls time and manipulates it..

Last edited:
Level 30
Bloody_Turds, I realized that when I give an attempt to create descriptions that are all almost same, shifting, short and so lame (sorry for choice of words), that I can't. I simply can't write that bad (sorry again) and without a bit of freedom, I can't do a thing. Sorry.

InfinateAnswers, you and D3athM3at were just about to start an argue, so I thought to prevent it before it would happen ^^

ok i understand, thats all i was asking for an answer :)

Bloody_Turds, I realized that when I give an attempt to create descriptions that are all almost same, shifting, short and so lame (sorry for choice of words), that I can't. I simply can't write that bad (sorry again) and without a bit of freedom, I can't do a thing. Sorry.

that was kinda hard to read right there lol.. but i got the gist of it

@ I simply can't write that bad; thats defiantly a matter of opinion, some would argue it to be dry and boring, others would claim it to be efficient.. i personally dislike all the mumbo-jumbo that doesn't really inform me about how something is used..

but theres nothing more annoying to me than a game that gives you ~45 seconds to select a hero (before you are behind on experience or whatever), from a list of 100, when it takes like 30 seconds to read a single hero's description. as i like to know what im doing on the first game, and at the very least by the second.
I am also aware that its dry, boring, and that my request would take a long time to write, and i accept your decision not to do it, i probably wouldnt do it either :p

Level 15
well im a bit stumped on the decription for this item

Life essence
the life essence is a powerfull gem that stores x% of the damge taken and it turns the damge into life and when used it will heal the holder of the item by the amount of life that is stored. max of 600 life can be stored
also adds 500 hit points

Level 30
Gem of Primal Essences
A crystalline, breath pulsing and almost alive gem contains the primal essences of the earth and life. Stories untold speak about it's absorbing abilities that are gently and massive used in any situation. It increases life points by 500, and it stores % of any damage that it's wielder takes and can be used to convert stored damage to an instant heal upon the caster. Maximum life conversion this gem can have is 600 points.

Level 17
Release(if you can think of a better name by all means change it)
Description:
-The sword Bloodveil takes the blood from its victims. The weilder harnesses the stored blood and releases it in a wave of boiling blood burning its victims. If the wave hits the user or an ally, the blood with bond into their wounds and heal them.
Level 1: Damage 1/4 of blood, Healing 1/1 of blood.
Level 2: Damage 1/2 of blood, Healing 2/1 of blood.
Level 3: Damage 1/1 of blood, Healing 3/1 of blood.

<No Name>
Description:
-Placing the blade across his body, the hero spins protruding his blade outward cutting everything around him.

Level 1: 1 spin, 100 damage.
Level 2: 2 spins, 100 damage.
Level 3: 2 spins, 200 damage.

Counter
Description:
-A Novice of Swordsmanship gives him minor evade and counter. He has a 20% chance to counter an enemy units attack doing equal to the damage he recieved and disabling them for 1 second.

2% counter and .75 seconds per level.

Kills to upgrade:100/300/500/800/1200

Each of the levels of counter are split into mastery since it is a base ability. Novice, Apprentice, Journeyman, Veteran, Expert, Master.

Level 30
1. Vital Blast
By absorbing the inner vitality of attacked units, the wielder of the Bloodveil can use it's potency in a magical way, to release a boiling blood wave in a straight line towards a target point. Upon impact with allied units, the wave will cover their wounds and heal them.

2. Ravaged Storm
The Hero uses it's ravager nature to perform a courageous battle dance, spinning multiple times all around himself, damaging nearby enemies.

3. Retaliation
Swirling in the dance of the protectionist, the Hero will gain evasion upon some of the enemies' attacks, as well as granting him a 20% change to counter an enemy's attack, by performing a stunning slash that deals damage equal to force he suffered, as well as stunning it for a second.

Level 8
I Finnaly found the time to request some of your description making talents.

In order to get a good description for your hero, you will need to provide me with:
1. Hero Class
2. Hero's Model
3. Hero's Abilities (Chain Lightning, Storm Bolt, Purge, Thunder Nova*)
*When posting custom abilities - write what they do.
4. Description Length (Long or Short)
5. Description Style (Warcraft 3 Style, Street Language, Funny Description, ...)

1st hero:
1. Archer
2. Nightelf archer model, uses a custom skin which adds more armor
3. trueshot, rapid fire, Arrow of Anihilation (fires a arrow which deals great damage and stuns for 0.1 sec.), rapid fire (passive ver, just gives x% att speed bonus)
4. Short
5. Wc3 Style

i'll update this later and i'll add about 12 more heroes that need a description

Level 30
Animoi666, the Archer Hero Description.

These fearless leaders of the Sentinel army epitomize the power and grace of their race's ancient Moon Goddess, Elune. Equipped with silvery, glowing armor, these brave warrior women are expert marksmen and use the concealing forests to their advantage. Their lightning quick and fortnightly strong ambushes are legendary - for few warriors can match the speed, strength and cunning of the proud Archers.

Level 8
Animoi666, the Archer Hero Description.

These fearless leaders of the Sentinel army epitomize the power and grace of their race's ancient Moon Goddess, Elune. Equipped with silvery, glowing armor, these brave warrior women are expert marksmen and use the concealing forests to their advantage. Their lightning quick and fortnightly strong ambushes are legendary - for few warriors can match the speed, strength and cunning of the proud Archers.

a shet, i knew i should have given some specific data xD, (really good descript aph, but my bad for not giving the neccesary info)

1. its a human, (failed to say that xD)
2. part of the "Interim Legion" (human guardians of the city "interim")

my bad i shoulda said that earlier ^-^", could you do this again please?

Level 30
These fearless natural commanders and the first rank of any army, ready to epitomize their powers and dexterity. Equipped with silvery armor, these brave warrior women are expert marksmen and use the concealing everlasting stamina to their advantage. Their lightning quick and highly venality strong ambushes are legendary - for few warriors can match the speed, strength and cunning of the proud Archers from the Interim Legion.

Better?

Level 8
These fearless natural commanders and the first rank of any army, ready to epitomize their powers and dexterity. Equipped with silvery armor, these brave warrior women are expert marksmen and use the concealing everlasting stamina to their advantage. Their lightning quick and highly venality strong ambushes are legendary - for few warriors can match the speed, strength and cunning of the proud Archers from the Interim Legion.

Better?

oh dont misunderstand, it was already wonderfull, but now it fits to my map.

perfect, thank you very much ^^, imma post the other 11 heroes here too.. just a sec.

oh and before i forget, +rep ofc

Level 8
2dn hero:
1. Ranger (both good/evil)
2. Nightelf archer model, uses a custom skin which adds more armor (different from the Ranger)
3. Endurance aura, Poison arrows, Evasion, Summon Familliar (panther)
4. Short
5. Wc3 Style
6. race: Wood Elf

3rd hero:
1. Hunter (neutral, avoids all war and strife and tends to live alone in the woods)
2. Nightelf Warden Model (will soon change but w/e)
3. Warrior of the Woods (drunken Brawler), poison strike (maievs shadow strike thingy), tame (tames a neutral hostile, so it'll follow the hunter), forest bomb (deals minor over time damage, and reduces armor of all enemies in blast radius by -x)
4. short
5. wc3 style
6. race: human

4th.
1. Rogue (how do you actually write that? rouge, rogue, roque... idk, belongs to the shadows and opposes all order)
2. custom model
3. windwalk (w/o dmg bonus on invisibility break), Knife Throw, bash (only stuns for 0.01 sec, so its purely for interupting), evasion
4. short (this'll be the same for all coming heroes so i'm not gonna bother writing this down all the time xD)
5. wc3 style (same as previous number 4.)
6. human

5th
1. SpellBlade (a skilled fighter for hire, of which few belong to the interim army, imbues her blade with elements)
2. custom
3. trueshot aura (mellee version), cleave, elemental slash (tauren chieftain thingy, can't remember the name atm, its the ability where he shoots that yellow thing, this spell is the same, but very short ranged), Electric tempest (bonus attack speed for little while)
6. human

6th
1. Paladin (Not much of them exist, the few that do are in the Interim army)
2. human paladin model
3. healing light (can only heal self), devotion aura, divine stance (increases armor by 500 for 5 seconds), quake (10% to deal x damage to surrounding enemy units)
6. human

7th
1. SwordFighter (also a part of the Interim Army)
2. custom
3. sword master (pasive, increased attack speed and a minor bonus to movement speed), sonic strike (same as "elemental slash"; the SpellBlades spell), circular slash (blade storm for 3-4 seconds), crit strike
6. human

8th
1. Pirate (totally neutral, but somehow very experienced from his travels)
2. custom model i found somewhere, but can't find it on the hive. (picture a pirate with brown trenchcoat and a pistol)
3. fire hull bullets (passive bonus damage), groundshock bullets (does x damage to targets in area and immobilizes them for 2 seconds), liqoir bomb (throws a bomb at a target, slowing the target and all nearby enemies and causing some of their attacks to miss), Firey spray (fires a wave of fire covered bullets that deal x damage and x damage over time if the targets are under the effect of liqoir bomb)
6. human

i'll post some more when these are done ;D

Level 30
Sorry for delay.

Ranger
The elusive marksman with intense skills always tended to live beyond the war's approach. By drawing her strength from the Elrath, this warrior women rides fear into battle. Strong, swift, and merciless to those who would defile the sanctity of her homelands, she crafts venomous arrows and wields a hasting aura to the combat, while her intense dexterity naturally grants her evasion. When endangered, the Ranger can call upon a panther to crush or defend, as their mind connection is far beyond the ordinary.
Hunter
This ancient warrior woman has adopted the primal instincts and use their powers to defend her forests from any external threats. She became fond of assuming toxic strikes and bombs, while roaming in seclusion throughout the wildlands of Kalimdor, as well as learning the skills of taming beasts. When riled, the Hunter displays ferocious power and stamina, as her undeniable courage stands last on the battlefield.

Adding more, right now.

Level 30

Rogue
Though their numbers are few, the Rogues represent symbols of dirty fights. This skilled bladdernut was once part of the ill-fated clan which fell down because of no business, even when they tried to make better offers (One free poisoning per two stabs). With his job place scattered and broken, the proud Rogue swore a grim oath to his enemies, hurling annoying knives at them from the shadows of invisibility, or laughing in their face while he dances around their weapons and missiles. He still retails to find a job - only the payments and conditions drew him to this war.
I added my own touch of humor to it. Tell the opinion :)
Spellblade
The disenfranchised Spellblade has once again pledged her savage services to the one which payed the best. This cunning women was trained from birth to enchant her weapons with elemental fortitude, allowing her to slay the most dangerous beasts in the wild. In times of war, however, she turns her mighty weapon towards her enemies without hesitation. Capable of hurling her elementals at nearby enemies, or using their powers to enchant herself, the Spellblade is a worthy opponent to counter.

Tell me opinion while I work on others.

Edit: My sister has cancer - she's we're fighting it hard. Thanks for asking.

Level 8
The Rogue description is awesome xD, made me laugh quite a lot ;3 also, the spellblade's description is very fitting one thing tho, the descriptions a hero class, not a hero itself, but i'll fix that so no problems there ^___^ please continue making descripts in this style ;D

also, sorry to hear about your sister, one of the few adults i liked when i was young died to cancer, i hope you're sister will make it trough in one piece >_<

Level 30

Paladin
Although the Paladins were once loved and revered throughout the lands of Lordaeron, they have since fallen on hard times. The entire Order of the Silver Hand was disbanded for refusing to kill innocent townsfolk who were believed to be contaminated by the dreaded Undead plague. Disenfranchised and driven from their former homes, the Paladins still work selflessly to protect humanity from the gnawing jaws of evil. Empowered by the Light, these mighty warriors brandish both warhammer and holy fire in battle against all who would trample the meek and innocent.
Sword Fighter
The vast ranks of the Interim armies have diminished over the years due to the incessant infighting amongst the former Alliance nations, usually under the lead of a single Sword Fighter. However, this commander of the strong-hearted citizens has volunteered to defend the lands of his homelands by joining the Interim elite force. Though this fierce warrior lacks the shining plate mail, his specialized training of his noble predecessors is far beyond repute, as he still fights with bravery and honor on the field of battle.
Pirate
This elderly warrior leads his comrades in daily life as well as in battle. Ceremoniously decked with the pistol older than the oldest virgin, the Pirate upholds the honor and simplicity of wooden shipped culture. When roused by battle, he employs shots and hits with enormous powers which are capable of tearing through solid trees with one mighty Bang. Usually, this Pirate sees an opportunity to help the other owners of ships by ransacking their treasures - just in cast that if the ship is destroyed - the treasure will not be.
Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.