• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help with a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I wanted to make something for fun so i came up with a spell. I wanted to make a paladin rotate like a blademaster while using bladestorm. But as soon as i started, i encountered an error.
The paladin starts spinning, but he stops and starts spinning in the opposite dirrection for a short time, and then returns to spinning the way i want him to. That happens every few moments. Can someone help me and tell me what is causing him to do that?

Attachments

• Bladestorm.w3x
    114.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Bladestorm
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to War Stomp
    • Actions
      • Set Unit = (Casting unit)
      • Set Rotation = (Facing of (Casting unit))
      • Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s attack animation
      • Wait 0.3 seconds
      • Animation - Change Unit's animation speed to 0.00% of its original speed
      • Trigger - Turn on Bladestorm Effect <gen>
  • Bladestorm Effect
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.07 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Rotation = (Rotation + 12.00)
      • Unit - Make Unit face Rotation over 0.01 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Rotation Equal to 2040.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
          • Animation - Change Unit's animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed
        • Else - Actions
This are the correct triggers.
Edit: Hm, sorry, it still does that, but at least this trigger is more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.