• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!: Spell and View Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Okay first of alll, i have a model that keeps dissapearing if you look at it via the game camera and position it in the top of the screen... Anyway to solve this?

Also I want to make this spell MUI..

• Unit - Start's the effect of an abillity
  • (Abillity being cast) Equal to Gold Throw
  • Set GoldCaster to (Casting Unit)
  • Set GoldTarget to (Target unit of abillity being cast)
  • Wait (Until (GoldTarget has buff Money equal to true)
  • Cause GoldCaster to damage GoldTarget for ((Owner of (GoldCaster)Current Gold x 0.1)

Okay first of alll, i have a model that keeps dissapearing if you look at it via the game camera and position it in the top of the screen... Anyway to solve this?
This is a problem of the model. You need the War3 Model Editor to edit its extend boundaries. It can be done via Notepad alone, but it is required for you to have extra modelling knowledge.

For the MUI issue, you don't need that way. Buffs are certainly applied a bit late on units, but you don't really need to make that check.
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Unit - Start's the effect of an abillity
  • Conditions
    • (Abillity being cast) Equal to Gold Throw
  • Actions
    • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast) for ((Owner of (Triggering unit) Current Gold) x 0.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.