• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Section

Level 37
The idea of this is to reduce amount of small topics on the forum. Ask and answer here for simply questions about the campaign. Anyone can ask and answer here. If your questions are more complicated then make a new topic.

CODE OF CONDUCT

#1 Make your question as informative as possible. Nobody can answer a question that gives no clear information whatsoever.
#2 Be patient, not everyone has time to keep this thread under 24/7 surveilance to be notified of and answer questions.
#3 Be polite when asking. Remember, a favour delivered with a polite tone yields much greater results :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello,Aeroblyctos I have this problem that when I play the campaign's chapters( chapter 1,2,3.....) it always gets stuck on loading. Pls how can I fix this? I heard this is a good campaign so I'm trying to play but because of this problem I can't. Pls help me.

Level 4
i tried to play, but stuck at the boss in the first chapter - that black ghost near a house of hero. HOW CAN I KILL IT? i tried all difficulty levels, but still the best result is near a half hp boss's hp.

Level 2
Hey Aeroblyctos...
I'm new here. I just started playing "The Chosen Ones"...
From the looks of it, you seemed to have put a ton of effort on it. The story is amazing.
The unusually long loading screen can't be helped, obviously, since a lot of contents have been put in the game. So I guess there's nothing that can be done there since I've read in Doomlord's walkthrough that it happens regardless of the type of pc we're using.

I'm actually at chapter 2 right now...

I just have some questions though...

1. Is it possible to kill the Murloc boss in chapter 1 on your first try? That thing just zaps my hp with single hits, and I can only manage to wipe off only 75% of its hp, after furiously switching over items, spells, and commands....

2. How in the world does the lever puzzle work in chapter 1?

Level 2
CH2 Elite Boss

When I try to fight CH2 Elite Boss first minute or so I'm not doing any damage, eventually my basic attacks do a little, but but not my skills/spells. There does not appear to be anything I can target (except little lightning balls) and still almost no damage. Tried at lvl 20 with decent gear.

Fradz Illusionary Double skill (still) does not do anything.

Level 2
Hey Aeroblyctos...
I'm new here. I just started playing "The Chosen Ones"...
From the looks of it, you seemed to have put a ton of effort on it. The story is amazing.
The unusually long loading screen can't be helped, obviously, since a lot of contents have been put in the game. So I guess there's nothing that can be done there since I've read in Doomlord's walkthrough that it happens regardless of the type of pc we're using.

I'm actually at chapter 2 right now...

I just have some questions though...

1. Is it possible to kill the Murloc boss in chapter 1 on your first try? That thing just zaps my hp with single hits, and I can only manage to wipe off only 75% of its hp, after furiously switching over items, spells, and commands....

2. How in the world does the lever puzzle work in chapter 1?

Well i managed to Chapter 7 and here which i will tell.........to complete the puzzle you need to make both of them sum = 8......so you need to make the first 2 levers from left down......3rd is up.....4th is down and rest is up and you complete the puzzle

Level 1
Does anybody know what I should do to meet the elite boss in chapter 4?
I already know where he will show up but I don´t know "when" or "how" he will show up.
I´ve completed this mission a couple of years ago but I have no idea how I did it...

I´m playing v1.9i of the map if that helps.

EDIT: Nevermind. I managed to figure it out. Just in case anyone else have this problem as well the solution is simple: Just left click on the wisps that appear all over the map to sort of capture them. When you do so a small message will appear telling you how many you´ve gotten so far ie 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 and so forth... When all of them are gathered the tree will appear in the big stone circle thingie.

Last edited:
Level 2
How to do u get night and day in chapter 4 ? please help me

Sword of Night you get from the Strange stone quest. You will find the first stone just to the top left of the Living tree elite boss. After you find the first stone you follow the hints given in text to the next stone. (Go east -> north -> west -> south) - (I think). You will find a boss on far left side of the southern section of the map.

Sword of Day you buy from the Traveller Merchant. (middle of map).

Hope this helps.

Level 5
May I ask?
Can we load a game from the older version to the newer version of TCO?

I played it about a year ago and i think i finish chapter 4 already can i load it yo this newer version?

Level 37
This is the fastest help ever!

Yes yes yes. So if you for example remember completing X chapter before, just go to the next chapter(with whatever campaign version) and use the give up function to save your gold & other stuff for the next game(at this point current version is recommended).

You can easily continue the campaign with a different or new version. All you need to do is to complete a chapter and finish the riddle questions, then exit the game.

Put the newest version of the campaign in the Warcraft III campaign folder and continue by selecting the next chapter you were going to progress to before you changed the versions.

You can select the next chapter you are going to progress to through the campaign select screen.

You cannot save and load with different versions inside a chapter, only at the end or by starting a new campaign playthrough.

Level 3
I have problem too :D i finish the game (easy)

Finish.jpg

and i want to start again with normal pick

k0q7br.jpg

2hwiq6t.jpg

i click (Load from The End) and it said Failed to Load :( what i do for that :}

243kt9l.jpg

upgrade the chosen one to chosen twice :D

Only after chapte 10 stuff. ;(

Still being made! Look twitter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
may i ask if excecutioner in kargath chapter supposed to kill able or not or its just too hard because i played in hardcore? I can kill all other bosses before this but this one is too hard in my opinion not about the attack but they can heal after the go back to main hall really annoys me. I tried to ignore them and go to main hall to face Xada then the cinematic plays and "tada" 3 heroes at the main hall got killed by two executioner

Level 5
i dont know if this considered a bug or i asking for help but i can't found any nio flowers after spending about 1000 gold at magic garden or it is just the drop rate of this flower so low?

Level 2
wrong spell in spell book

in chapter 4 phodom got galroth ice spells instead in spell book m playing 2.0c

Level 4
You mean potion of life? you can do it if you get the recipe in the dig spot of ch 6. Although my advice is save in your inventory the free potion of life that you get in ch 6 when you found a lot of potions after do the riddle of southeast corner. So you dont need your alchemist at high lvl to complete the Travis and Sean quest. That bug of Nio I never experimented that, sometimes a type of flower can be rare, but always you can get it, try to get that flower before the quest so you dont be pressured by time.

Level 37
where we can found elixir at chapter 7?
No where I think. How so?

i dont know if this considered a bug or i asking for help but i can't found any nio flowers after spending about 1000 gold at magic garden or it is just the drop rate of this flower so low?

Perhaps a bug. I write it down.

in chapter 4 phodom got galroth ice spells instead in spell book m playing 2.0c

I wonder if this is fixed in the latest version.

Level 2
Hi Mr. Aero,
I've already posted this on the map but Ill post this here to if ever you get the chance to read this: so I've been playing your map for sometime now and I cant remember how many give ups I've made already but anyway I stopped playing after the successive updates you've been doing so Idecided to wait until the last update and while doing that I started playing Daemonic Sword. Ill just try to complete 1 main alignment quest and Ill go back to playing your campaign again^_^. But thats not the real issue here, as I posted on the map section, your map had so many great music instrumentals and I was hopin' that maybe you could umm, give me a copy of them? please?:xxd: I was tasked with providing background music for a school play and I remembered that awesome feeling playing you map while listening to the music that made the experience come to life! So please, Im sorry if ever you read through all this but I'd ever be so grateful if you could help me with this:thumbs_up: Thanks and congratulations that after all that brainstorming, idea sharing, data gathering, downloading, improving, trigger making, heartbreak, drama and blah blah blah, you've finally finished working on the project you spent I think 3-4 years to make! If you announced that you're gonna make another map/campaign, I'd be the first to play it for sure :goblin_good_job:

Level 1
How to unstack?

Hi, can anyone tell me just how to ****ing unstack???? It's driving me crazy that I can't get a greater magic ball, just because I have 6 lesser magic balls, instead of 5 -_-

Level 1
Hello :D

Can someone please explain how does the Give-up system works, for instance do I have to sell all items before useing it etc.
or not sell them to keep them in new game?

thanks in advance <3

Last edited:
Level 6
In chapter 4 can someone please tell me where are the epic and elite bosses? I walked the map three times and can't find them. The cave has a magical field that i cannot pass. How do you remove it ?

Level 6
Everything is in whisp? I have not received any messags from you. And this link doesn't have the information I need either.

Level 1
I'm sad you don't get what i mean :(
Epic and Elite boss are quests and i wrote a guide for quests until mission 8 x)
it's here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...6/all-quest-how-initiate-not-solution-270146/

But when i said whisp i meant that you have to click on little "wisp" ( like night elves builder ) that pop around you during this mission^^ once you have 10, the elite boss will appear, and once you bet him, the barrier on the coves will be gone :)

I hope that help :)

Level 1
Hi, I'm new to this mod. Do I need to update my wc3 to 1.27 or 1.24 is fine? If I update, what happen to the other mods?

Level 8
Hi, I'm new to this mod. Do I need to update my wc3 to 1.27 or 1.24 is fine? If I update, what happen to the other mods?

1.24 is not fine. 1.26 is fine.
What do you mean by 'other mods'? This is a campaign not a mod.
Nothing will happen to any other maps or campaigns if you update.

Level 4
I just downloaded the game and started the campaign, but there are two concerns:
1. Intro played, but Phodom was "missing" when he said farewell to his family. His model wasn't there but dialogue continue. The rest of family was present.
2. Dialogue finished, now I'm supposed to complete main quest "gathering gold", but there is no hero or any unit available. The entire map is unexplored and no player units are present.
I closed program and re-started game, same results. I currently use Warcraft version 1.27.
Am I missing something or is there more that I need to do? Please advise.

Level 1
It
I just downloaded the game and started the campaign, but there are two concerns:
1. Intro played, but Phodom was "missing" when he said farewell to his family. His model wasn't there but dialogue continue. The rest of family was present.
2. Dialogue finished, now I'm supposed to complete main quest "gathering gold", but there is no hero or any unit available. The entire map is unexplored and no player units are present.
I closed program and re-started game, same results. I currently use Warcraft version 1.27.
Am I missing something or is there more that I need to do? Please advise.
It's a bug, no idea how to fix it, happened to me with chapter 6, but got fixed when y reloaded 5 and did it all over again, i would reccomend that you delete the campaign and download it again, but, i'm honestly an ignorant in these matters

Level 1
I do enjoy your campaign a lot. Sometimes it is really challenging but manageable. (just saying ... Yurgimar without mana)

I'm actually playing on the latest version, but i'm stuck chapter 9.

--> Where can i find Diamaranh??? Walked everything up and down again, but not a single clue ^^

Please help me out!!! thx