• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help PLZ!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi i need help to wings.... When i import Allies1 and Allies2 and i do right things but dont work help please i want them. them are so cool. I have see other maps have they wings.:witch_doc_sad:

Level 4
currently a big peeve of mine is people naming posts
help
please help me
need help
etc. etc.

these do nothing to give us a hint as to what you need and are horribly constricting for later people to try and use the search engine
PLEASE NAME YOUR POSTS APPROPRIATELY

now that i got that off my chest
your post doesn't really make sense
there is no coherent thought in the post

i think you are trying to add wings to a model but since you didn't explain to us what issue you are having
what steps you are following or give any other form of information that might possibly benefit except "Help PLZ!!!!"

you haven't made assisting you an easy task

i am not trying to flame you i am trying to educate as to what people expect when they are reading these forums trying to help others
and trying to make all of our lives easier

Status
Not open for further replies.