• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me please i dont now hiw i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i have get this instructins

How do I import spells into my map?
Spells are usually a combination of data in the object editor and triggers. You can import spells into your map in two ways:
• Option #1: Export all object data and trigger data via File > Export All Object Data and File > Export Triggers. You should then import the data into your map via File > Import All Object Data and File > Import Triggers.
• Option #2: Since the process described in option #1 will overwrite all of your current data, sometimes it is easier to Copy and Paste the individual triggers and objects into your map. This can be done using The Copy and Paste buttons on the toolbar, Edit > Copy and Edit > Paste, or Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V.
It is important to make sure that all references to buffs, spells, and units were copied correctly. In addition, you should enable Preferences > Automatically create unknown variables while pasting trigger data.

but i dont understnad this

Export all object data and trigger data via File > Export All Object Data and File > Export Triggers. You should then import the data into your map via File > Import All Object Data and File > Import Triggers.

help me please :?

Level 11
Umm... You SHOULDN"T use Import Editor. It is not advised because you can only import once and you will lose all the other triggers if you are not very experienced with those stuff. Just take each trigger/Unit/Buff/Spell related to the spell and Ctrl+C when higlighting it, go ot your map and Ctrl+V where you need. Remember, you cannot select more than one so do them one by one. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.