• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hero = Ward Master

All 4 Spells are wards (Sentry Wards to be exact)
A blue ward fires ice, a red fire, a green venom
and the lvl 6 magic is a purple ward that shoots with
chaos damage.

Now the problem is that when i set my hotkeys like this:

Fire Ward - F
Frost Ward - O
Venom Ward - V
Chaos Ward - C

Magic Spots:

Frost: 0:2
Venom: 1:2
Fire: 2:2
Chaos: 3:2

Then when i (even by clicking with mouse) choose
one of these and want to plave them, let's say
i take Venom, then it places the ward that is on the spot 0:2 and hwne the cooldown then aint finish yet i can place the venom ward, once Frost Ward then is ready for use again i can take Fire Ward (2:2) and then it wil lchoose Frost Ward again..

Now if it is any help this is what i think is the problem, so tell me how to solve this!

I made Frost Ward as the first and then because all the magics are so alike i copied it and jsut renamed it and of course all the other stuff like cooldown and hotkey, so i think it might take All of these magics for being Frost. HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Level 1
You cant make 4 different abilities from 1 original, you can use these spells to make your hero
Sentry Ward
Statis Ward
Serpent Ward
Healing Ward (It has AoE placing, but there isnt fourth spell, but you can make ward spell from Pocket Factory)

They are all different ability and you can use them all in 1 hero.

Level 1
So if i would like to make a water elemental guy, that made WE's in red green and blue i coulden't? seems odd... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.