• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream

Reactions: deepstrasz
revived hellscream - with scraped off skin

all changes are freehand - aside from the flag --> its an undead sign that is supposed to fit with other UD skins of blizzard

in any case i would use the model w/o the flag so i didnt rack my brain about that.

Keywords:
Hellscream, Undead, No, skin, muscles, muscle, flesh, body, blademaster, hell, scream
Contents

Hellscream (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: This is a crazy skin, that flesh texture is awesome

M

THE_END: This is a crazy skin, that flesh texture is awesome

Level 3
Nice but the green doesnt look good. The flesh is too textbookish. In real life it would be bloodyer etc

Level 7
this is a cool skin (Mock1 id like to say that grom died in a field because of a demon subtaince i believe the blood would be long gone by now depending on when he was revived) i like it alot. For all you map makers out there this would be a perfect skin for a Groms revenge or a map where the undead revive(reanimate) grom and have him do there evil biding, that would be a cool map i think Darky should try hehe again great skin

Level 11
I think it would look better if the green was just in random spots instead of just in certain areas like now. But that's just me :) . 4/5 for a good looking undead Grom!

Level 6
WAUW! That's a brilliant freehand! It also looks good on the model. You should make it more bloodyer, though... 4/5 And I wouldn't think Hellscream would look like that. He sould have MUCH more blood and his body shoud be bony and stuff, not like this.

Level 4
Guys, Grom died of a fiery explosion. It burned most of his TORSO, as you can see in the skin.
So it should look more like it's burned, hehe.
Anyway, great work!