• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream

Reactions: gtsimos
Made by Sephiex

Instructions:
Import Sephiex(1).blp, Sephiex(2).blp, and Escalon.blp. Set the custom paths for all of them to Textures\Sephiex(1).blp, Textures\Sephiex(2).blp, Textures\Escalon.blp
Import Carnun Warrior.mdx

And that's all. Hope you enjoy my model.
PM me for any suggestions, comments, or bug reports.

Keywords:
hellscream, blademaster, warrior, footman, soldier
Contents

Hellscream (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 7/10 Be sure to follow the author's import instructions to the letter.

M

Wolverabid
7/10
Be sure to follow the author's import instructions to the letter.

Level 2
If you would make new versions with new swords, would you please make versions with the Kamahl sword and the Blood Sword? This is an excellent model.

I am reminded of the two artifact bastard swords in the recent Temple of Elemental Evil game. I believe one was named Scather . . . and the other's name escapes me. Anyway, good work!

Level 8
great lookin model, the sword looks a bit funny, but that can be easly resolved once you get the textures of the sword he uses and do the sword again on the skin. but this is great, 6/5

Level 6
Hmm.. i see your using the Orc Archer from Ragnarok Online for your avatar.. Blademaster

Sorry for the off topic..

I like this model... only if the sword wasnt.. um rainbow colored.. its alright but i dont like the rainbow sword.. i give it a 4/5.

Level 1
um..the models not working, i imported every thing fine, but then i get to the carnunwarrior.mdx and in the installation part of the info document in the file doesnt say where to set the file to such as Textures\Sephiex(2).blp , all it says in the document is too leave it as it is but that doesnt work, so then what? :cry: