• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Penis
:ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr::ogre_hurrhurr:
In all honesty I saw that my pal orcnet posted and I absolutely had to 1-up him.
What's up buddy? The Hive Workshop is a welcoming enviroment to perfect your warcraft 3 modding skills. You can find various resources for map making (such as icons, models, skins, and spells), and a whole plethora of tutorials on anything and everything. If you feel up to the challenge, submit a resource in any of the sections. Good day to you sir!

To spare other victims of wasting their time on the Hidden tabs:
In all honesty I saw that my pal orcnet posted and I absolutely had to 1-up him.
What's up buddy? The Hive Workshop is a welcoming enviroment to perfect your warcraft 3 modding skills. You can find various resources for map making (such as icons, models, skins, and spells), and a whole plethora of tutorials on anything and everything. If you feel up to the challenge, submit a resource in any of the sections. Good day to you sir!

Ahaha, I just ruined your post!

Level 21
Welcome and be sure to read the rules and you'll do fine, but still enjoy yourself here and make yourself at home.

Level 16
Welcome to hive!, a friendly wc3 and sc2 modding community :)
all users are friendly here, we help each other when we found hardship,
we face together any difficulty found, on modding, or even life !,
feel free to join any group or adding a friend to your buddy list !,
once you have one, its very fun and addicting to be on hive !..

but one thing..

The Ponnies are cute creatures! Fear not to befriend or join their stable :D

Be careful of the ponnies on this site...
stay alert to anyone with any refference to the ponnies,
everyone with the ponny avatar, signatures, or names is dangerous, interacting with them will result an invitation to their stable, by any means necessary, AVOID all possible contact..!

they may not look like it, but... there is a rumor they are actually a cult, or some kind of a new virus.

You are doomed.
Your Fate is in DANGER !,
RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN !,
quickly dodge their invitation, and act as if you have abandoned that accounts !,
don't be online for about 3 to 9 days..!,
if they kept insisting on it, press L1+L2 and R1 + R2 + Select and Start to soft reset, because you can never escape,
its better to load the save file of your life :p
once you have been found that you are still active, there is no "Escape".

Those ponnies are impossible to be Quarantined,
You can't be cured from the infection,
There is no salvation for you,
Your purpose of life has ended.

once again, by ANY means neccesary, AVOID CONTACT before its too late.

Level 16
I am just concerned about the recent case report of increasing ponnies popultaion in hive at an increasing rate, I have heard rumors that they have been trying to convert other users into a member of the ponnies stable.

If it gets uncontrollable, this site may become something really dangerous!..

@the above

fluttershy_ORly.png

Status
Not open for further replies.