1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hello, I am Geki AMA!

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Gekigengar, Jul 26, 2013.

1. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is it possible to merge with another alien race and would you do something like that?

2. GreeN!X

GreeN!X

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I meant seeing them separately but placed close together. Like to walls side by side. But yeah, I can live with your answer. :p

3. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Questions, what's up with that signature?

4. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thank you for sparing your interest on this.

1. I never experienced a trauma first-hand, so, I do not know if I could provide you with the answer you wanted to know.

If you could provide me details of the situations, maybe I could help in a more specific direction.

But since the lack of information, I will talk in a more general fashion.

To treat a trauma, my best bet is over-write the traumatic incident with a better memories, that will not work in most cases, but it is the most realistic solution.

What are the triggers to the trauma? It all depends on that keyword.

Depending on the triggers, there are many other better solutions.

2. Indigo? That could refer to a lot of different things, such as an Indigo eyes, Indigo mind (Creative minds), etc.

Which one are you referring to?

3. I do not know the existence of an ethereal being, but I do know of saints that returns to earthly planes, and possess somebody to help others.

These information are not scientific, but it is acquired from a primary research through personal interview with the subject.

Be surprised, the methods are simple, according to my personal interview, the child should be born with a special kind of a spiritual affinity towards possessions, and he/she should undergo a fasting, the child will be in targets of many others, but he will be safe, unless he let him/herself be used.

He/she should refrain him/herself from eating meats, and only to feast on vegetables grown on its own soils for 30 days, (Further fasting are not necessary). This allows your body to nurture energies only from familiar and untainted soil, and allows the saint to easily enters your body when invoked.

Similar stories are heard from Japan, Bali, Indonesia, Hawaii, and many others. (I have not visited many other countries, but such similar stories are heard on these few locations, the list is not complete).

4. Empathy, each person has different empathic capabilities, they are the ability to recognize the feelings of others, from many different sensory organs, such as vision, touch, and smell.

There are no such thing as reading minds, but it is possible to read the feelings of others.

Dogs has the ability to recognize emotions through smelling the changes in hormones of us humans.

Some people has the ability to see through what others felt, from merely touching, there are cases of people being able to cry from a mere touch of a stranger, due to the strong emphatic capabilities they hold.

I myself, notices other person's feelings, through merely looking into their eyes when they speak. I could notice a lie, or their intentions.

There are reasons as to why I avoid eye contacts with others on some occasions.

A.) I do not want to recognize their lies, sometimes I felt hurt when I know they force themselves to talk to me, rather than being truly interested in the conversation, just for the sake of it.
    B.) I do notice others has a similar emphatic capabilities like I do, I do not want others to see through the feelings I had.

5. Because you are gibberish in a feline's communication methods.

It is not merely sound that is recognized by a cat, it is also gestures.

Merely "Meowing" does not mean you are speaking its language.

It is a common misconception that humans and animals have the same methods of communicating their feelings.

Dogs do not recognize you as a friend, it is either a "Leader", or its "Follower".

It is in its instincts, that they must recognize their position, a pack without its leader will die, and hence, it is its responsibilities to either take a role of a "Leader" or a "Follower".

A dog that walks in the front of its owner, recognizes its owner as its "Follower".

A dog does not become happy the same way as humans does, it becomes happy when it fulfills its responsibilities as a "Leader/Follower".

It became stressful, when the owner does not display a clear role the dog should follow, and signs of it, is random whining, barking, and many others. Hence, it is the owner's job to act like a "Leader" to its dog.

I do not know about felines, but they do move in packs like dogs does, hence, probably it works the same way.

5. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This is wrong in many levels, that I do not know where to start answering.

What do you mean by "Merge"?

I would if I could gain immortality.

6. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In Gundam 00 movie...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Okay, let's see:
    What would you do if you'd had the universe (multiverse if you'd like) in your hands (literally)?

8. Mythic

Mythic

Media Manager

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why why why... that global tele gay who has an obscene E and whose P Q W is worthless. Dueling potential? Everybody has. Oh please. no.

9. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I would clench my fist as hard as I could, and laugh maniacally as it get crushed.

I would give out a perverted smile as I witness the end of the universe.

I bet I couldn't contempt my joy, that my face would look like a sadistic psychopath.

10. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That was not a question btw, that was what will happen if you merge with aliens. YOU MIGHT GET A TOTAL MAKEOVER!

And certainly not harassment!

11. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It badly harassed my bandwidth though.

And wow, what kind of nonsense is that?
    Aliens In Gundam?
    I never watched Gundam series past Gundam Wing.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  12. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nonsense?!!!

Geki, I am disappointed, I thought you were a person that appreciates the Gundam series! ;_; T_T

There is no nonsense in this one. The new gundam models use something called GN particles which are gathered from Jupiter (Really hard to do so, why only a few modes that have that revolutionary engine). Gn particles act at a quantum level making it possible for the pilots to interact with their gundams directly also causes evolution in the human psychic which results in the development of psy abilities. It is mostly in the last series that more mobile suits started to use GN particles so the more it was used, the more it awakened humans spy and not only that it attracted a alien nemesis (in the last ch. - Movie). The movie also involves communication between bacterial type aliens and humans. Main character merges with the bacteria becomes immortal, humans evolve to start conquer the universe. The end!

I found it entertaining and it got my favorite theme as well, Aliens and Evolution - play in a Star Trek like fashion :aht:
    Yeah it got some stupid silly parts but that's to be expected in anime.

Edit: Your bandwidth is fine the way it is now, It's actually sexier.

13. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sparkling gundams turn me off... I did like the UC gundams but I love the RGM-79's more than the Gundams because I fought in Sydney on it (Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes), I bashed Zakus with my standard issued EFF shield, Shot down jet core fighters and Magella tanks with my dual 60mm Vulcan Gun and standard issued EFF machine gun, I also smoked a lot of GAWs using my prototype beam rifle and stabbed Zakus with my beam saber.
    White Dingos, I will never forget...

14. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah it did have Sparkling gundams ;_; Along with other gay stuff...

15. chobibo

chobibo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wait... meganneko nee-san, it's not that bad, just look at this gundam:
    Mikan G

[​IMG]

16. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    how does those bacterial aliens travel to our solar system?

17. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I wonder how, you might be surprised maybe watch the movie out of curiosity. The alien bacterial thing might strike your interest somehow although I don't know if alien bacteria could evolve in such a way.

Edit: FK! I can't find the scene with the bacterial evolution on youtube. Maybe you should dl the movie and watch that part only, tell me what you think I want to hear the opinion of a expert darwinist like you. :p

Like that
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  18. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Is that a Dyson sphere or something? 0_o

19. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What? o.o

The closest star is like 39,900,000,000,000 km away,
    That is 4.24 Light years away from us.

That thing is a bacteria, how does it warp?

They are small, most aren't complex at all.
    They can't accomplish such feats as a warp technology do they?

20. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I'd say that's highly unlikely.