1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hello, I am Geki AMA!

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Gekigengar, Jul 26, 2013.

1. venger07

venger07

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My first three questions...

1) Do you believe that aliens we talk about are also a human being wearing a spacesuit that's why they describe it with big head and large eyes and the UFO is the time machine that they invented from the future??
    2) What will happen if you are sucked in a black hole or a worm hole?
    3) Do you believe that the angels from the past are the aliens here in present?

2. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'd be saying your joke was mostly a good theory but it's to bad you take it as a joke. It's weird that things like that are common practice in Asia but westerners have a bigger interest then you guys. [Animated christian neo exorcists VS Kung fu action Monks]
    I didn't say that it's like that let's imagine that... something like that... to change your perspective a bit.
    Sure, and you are nothing more than a piece of meat wich is your brain! *Lots of rage!!! Toby plays the role of the doctor crushing Geki's skull. :< Feels better already. :)*
    Nvm, that was a joke. :p I know you understand :D
    :>
    [​IMG]

Why you hate the Star thing Movies? They aren't senseless!
    Why!
    You watch lots of nonsensical stuff yourself.

[​IMG]
    ------------------------
    Can you give me some more things you hate?

3. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well..

What I am trying to say is, do not think that human is special.

Long texts
    We are no different than the others, its just that we evolve differently.

Even if we are spiritually different, its not like it retains a certain information after we dies, just like the rest of the animals.

Remember that the concept of spirits and gods only comes from us humans, and not the others.
    Remember that only humans look for "Reasons".

there are no necessary reason for anything.

What if amino acids and DNA and Genes are all just a physical phenomenon?

We accidentally reach this stage, through constant changes, and that's a fact.

The reason sea creatures remains ancient in evolutionary advancement, is that they cannot "Die".

Take a simple look at plankton, they are SELF-SUFFICIENT, our ancestors are once plankton, so why do we change? why do we consume others instead of taking sunlight and live forever?

The reason they evolved "Death" is to provide chances for further changes, mutations, re-constructions.

They are preferred because they can adapt better at any environment through "Death", the better genes are kept, and the obsolete are killed.

Everything that can adapt better happens to live longer and reproduce more, thus, we reached this stage incidentally.

To conclude,
    The reason we live is to "Change".

BUT EVEN THEN, Re-consider my statements about sea-creatures.

Does that mean sea-creatures which are immortal does not have a reason to live because they do not "Change"? No, even they must have a certain reason, but they are taking a different approach through not dying.

Does that mean Lobsters, Plankton, Jellyfishes, they are taking the wrong evolutionary path through not developing "Death"? the answer is no, they are not wrong.
    If someday land-animals perish, they will be ones that took over, but probably, it will take longer than billion of years, because they do not have "Death". We happen to be billion of years faster, because we kept "Dying" and reconstructing and reproducing.

TL:DR, Until a logical reason/purpose of organisms is found, I will keep assuming that we accidentally reach this point, because its the most logical explanation until now.

Anyways, I like Robo-cops as a sci-fi.

I like Zombie genres as a whole, except the walking dead (They do not provide any fuckin reasoning as to how the military failed miserably to survive)
    (They do not provide any fuckin reason as to why zombies does not eat each other)

Star wars
    well, to summarize, I like sci-fi that provides good reasoning to things.

Its human nature to look for reasons! :p

How the fuck do they "Hyperdrive/Lightspeed" without destroying the ship from resistance?

How do the pilot even survive?

More importantly, using anti-matter as a fuel? releasing huge energies when in contact with the matter itself?

Even that is not enough to produce such tremendous energy to go "Lightspeed".

Why do you still fight when you have plenty of resources such as those "Antimatter fuels"?

You can practically live happily forever, without the scarcity and poverty in the whole world! (Imagine an infinite power-plant, do you still have a reason to fight after all these?)

Why not use this "Lightspeed" to destroy everything? why even use that super slow "Lasers" that can be reflected with light sabers?
    How are lasers even that slow? they should be instant! (I prefer bullets than these "Lasers" lol.)

Even a slab of stone going at light-speed would destroy a planet easily with that velocity. why not just attach a "Hyperdrive" to meteorites and shoot them at random planets?

Why not create a miniature black-hole if you have that much energy to go "Lightspeed"? practically you could if that much energy is available.

In all honesty, even Gunbuster provide more reasonings with legit physics and formulas, they are tons of times better than star-wars even though its written as an Anime.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  4. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You make very good points but I'm afraid I'll have to contradict you my dear.

They are simpler organisms, they can live as much as possible if necessary because that is their main function. They are alive but are closer to the level of particles; atoms, cells etc. All things are alive and all things poses a form of intelligence (memory). Popular opinion holds that the fate and behavior of cellular are preprogrammed in their genes.

"For the first three and a half billion years of life on this planet, the biosphere consisted of amassive population of individual single-celled organisms, such as bacteria, yeast, algae, and protozoa. About 700 million years ago, individual cells started to assemble into multicellular colonies. The collective awareness afforded in a community of cells was far greater than an
    individual cell’s awareness. Since awareness is a primary factor in organismal survival, the communal experience offered its citizens a far greater opportunity to stay alive and reproduce."

"Many scientists prefer to think of consciousness in terms of a digital quality, an organism either has it or not. However, an assessment of the evolution of biological properties suggests consciousness, like any other quality, evolved over time. Consequently, the character of consciousness would likely express itself as a gradient of awareness from its simpler roots in primitive organisms to the unique character of self-consciousness manifest in humans and other
    higher vertebrates."

Everything is conscious, the whole univers is conscious, there are different levels of consciousness. The reason these simple creatures don't die is because they don't need to evolve spiritually, their single purpose is to serve the other creatures and the world in which they exist by existing and carrying on with what they do. Perhaps this is the reason humans dye, to evolve a larger consciousness or perhaps not since they say everything returns to what it was and it's all one thing. Unfortunately it's all too much for humans to comprehend, maybe we are trying to grasp this understanding by evolving consciousness.
    There is no such thing as accidents!!!
    No ,it is not wrong but it's not about taking over, it's about something more...
    Maybe it become contagious and it spread from within?
    Because all zombies are dead and undead are friends?
    Anti destruction bubble device. Vuala, the pilot doesn't die!
    They call it light speed but I bet it's some kind of space warp.
    It's not about the resources, it's about power and control. Even if there are thing like free energy living beings will still fight. Must they really have a reason to? Humans fight over the stupidest things. If you ever watched Star Wars it's generally about the neverending clash of light and darkness.
    Because it's cool to watch lasers being deflected with a lightsaber, movie logic.
    Maybe there are some kind of projectiles.
    True that.
    Good question! Some alien cultures might be more or less advanced in some aspects however, if they can travel lightspeed surely they can do that?! Why the heck do refrigerators exist in the world of Naruto but they never heard of a airplane before? Why put jet fighters against slow ass zeppelins? Why bring a fist to a gun fight? (Anime logic)
    I agree about that but the anime you love, story wise they always get fucked up in the end turning in complete nonsense. There are many times anime did this and you always see something that makes no logical sense whatsoever. I agree that some ideas are good but you can't just give me "it's better than" just because of that, you just appreciate what you actually like and same goes for me. Things are flaw happy everywhere you look!

[​IMG]

5. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    As you said, simpler organisms has no need of anything except themselves, fyi, we started from sea creatures and simpler organism which are self-sufficient with sunlight you know.

False, they do not evolve consciously.

Evolution takes more than a few generations to occur for your information, different genes from the blue-prints are never preferred, hence the chances are low that a mutated parents would create a mutated child.

Unless, all other previous obsolete ancestors are not preferred (They prefer the new mutated kind, such as how rabbits turn white in cold regions), and through natural selection, the white rabbit survives better, hence evolution happens.

None of us ever needed the so called evolution/mutation, my point stands, they just survive better and adapts better through the accidental change, hence it is an accident.

how do they differ the dead and have friends?

To be honest they warped through going in light-speed.
    Hence the motion blur stretchy star animations.

They have everything they ever need, and yet they seek sorrow of others, for a race that has such technological improvement, that is a very shallow action.

lol, yes its cool, and it says that it is a beam of light.

hence it can be reflected. but LIGHT travels in lightspeed :(

In my defense, not all anime is love-able, recently watched Zwezda, it has a good story, plot, characters, and mystery, but the directors failed to play the right cards (because of the 12 episode limit, they are forced to end things in a funny way.)

But Gunbuster, they managed to create a saga in just 6 episodes of 20 minutes each.

They managed to create a universe of many different timelines, and they managed to combine them into one whole story.

They managed to explain all their technologies with existing theories applied into a technology (Real theories from the 1800s scientist and philosophers I mind you), and for a low-budget anime to reach this level, its a great achievement compared to those block-busters which wrecks money and spend on unnecessary places.

6. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What!!! I Didn't know that! :p
    And how am I supose to counter your materialistic darwinien theories when your stubbornness is thicker than the primordial soup?!
    [Evolution takes more than a few generations to occur...] I know that but your assumption that counciesnes does not evolve is very much false. It's hard to explain and even harder to make you understand. Let's say that the level of thinking we reached now is proof of that for the moment. I'm not talking about materialism in general but it's also conected to that and it influences it in many ways.
    You know you are a oddball! You believe in some of this stuff but you restrict yourself too much with your own logic.
    Yeah...! *_*
    Have you ever heard of the Sith ?!

[​IMG]
    You get the idea
    [​IMG]

Yeah :<

I'l agree about Gunbuster on some parts. A anime that I loved and still keep it in my heart was Gurren Lagann. After not really watching anime for a few years I noticed Kill la Kill. I was expecting great things out of it but boy was I a unsuspecting sucker. Kill la Kill really did manage to kill my
    cock
    after slowly raising the tension for 3 episodes, since then I've been precocious, very.

I would love to finish my text with some final words of wisdom but I am too tired and will go to sleep. Expect to be abused tomorrow! :>

7. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Why did you put a small text in a box named long text and not the long post you made next? :smile:

On another note; glad to see your thread is still live and kicking. :thumbs_up:

8. BlueSaint

BlueSaint

Resources:
    Tools:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    How did the universe begin?

9. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    By the way if you change your look then I revert back to my old avatar. That is sexy to no?!

10. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I wonder about consciousness.

Are you saying that cow and dogs has lesser consciousness than us?

Is it even needed?

Imo, if we have became functional creatures like spiders and insects, we would still evolve very high without the need to be conscious.

Its just that mammals requires one another, that they develop this "Consciousness", an intellect to recognize others existence like their own exist.

But on the other hand, even we don't know the answers to anything.

So I can't say for sure that we are on the right track of evolution.

Lol, yes..nvm, the box itself has lost its purpose xD

I think the answer that I have wrote in my opinion to that is somewhere in this thread, near the first page.

11. venger07

venger07

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    why are you not answering my question? :mad:

nvm xD

12. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Have you heard of whisper? :xxd:

13. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    That is a possibility, but has anyone ever saw a "REAL" UFO and aliens? do they even exist? the images we had until now are just either an artistic conception, or a fake.

You will be crushed into nothingness before you could even enter it.

The gravitational force are too high in the center, that even 1 second of it is more powerful than million years worth of energy that has been spent in our earth.

No.

14. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This is the only whisper I am familiar of.

[​IMG]

15. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hehe okay :thumbs_up:

16. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You and me will spend the rest of our lives together!

17. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Why so?

18. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Because of cow and dogs!

19. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    AMA Anyone?

20. I_am_Death

I_am_Death

Resources:
    Resources:
    meee! long time no log in
    question: do everything has its end? if yes, life and death do?