1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hello, I am Geki AMA!

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by Gekigengar, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Interesting. Now here's another one(I apologize for bragging' you too much with questions:/ )
    What do you think about human nature? Are we really destructive in nature? Or just some misunderstood peaceful beings? Btw I appreciate your answers:p

2. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I appreciate your questions too!

In my opinion, By the time humans has left the "Food chain", it is considered as destructive.

No matter what we do, as long as we no longer are in the "Food Chain", we will continue to multiply, and destroy without giving back.

Maybe we should be making another predator that hunts and eat down humans to restore the balance.

Zombies perhaps!

3. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Don't even say that:/
    speaking of zombies. Do you believe one could be possible. I mean we already saw the bird and swine flu. What's next?

4. gorillabull

gorillabull

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    1 great question remains. can or can you not count to potato?

5. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    "The question is going to let me, but who is going to stop me."
    -- Ayn Rand

Every Human is born free, there will be nobody that can bind you to any law.

so..

You can, nobody can stop you from providing your own value for a potato.

have fun doing so!

6. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    most likely Zombie flu.

Check out my map on my sig, I love zombies! ;P

7. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah it's awesome:)
    ------------
    Now the question: Will you ever envision humanity as a space faring civilization?
    If yes then what type do you think it will become? Destructive(locust-like resource hungry) or rather peaceful *coughs* one?

8. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hmm, Imagine this.

If humanity has reach the time where they can reach other solar systems (Which the closest is millions of light-years away!), what kind of technology would they require?

The most feasible is "Warp".

Warping requires a tremendous energy, on where you will need to create a miniature black-holes to produce a worm-hole.

How much energy does that need?

Almost infinite, and that literally means, humanity has discovered a way to produce Infinite energy!

Would humanity needs to conquer and invade other planets? No they won't!, since they are heavily self-sufficient!

I would imagine they would be really passive, on where they would only strike when somebody or something obstructs the way to their goal.

In possession of infinite energy, Humanity would literally be able to obliterate anything to dust in matter of seconds.

So, who would strike them?

9. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Smart man:) Thanks for answering:3

10. Rheiko

Rheiko

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I have some questions:
    1. What's your gender? (it's up to you to answer it or not =P )
    2. What are impossible things to do in life?
    3. Why afterlife full of mysteries?
    4. Do you think it's possible to come back to life after died for 1 week?
    5. Why babies or children mostly are cute?

11. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Tribute..? You are a thief! You steal man's soul! their Freedom!

Or..classically..

You steal man's soul!, and made them your slaves..!

12. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Your words are as empty as your soul, mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Modernized, and cencorized..

Enough with your heresy! you are nothing but blight on mankind..!

(Btw, I didn't have any reference in writing any of these lines :p

I remember the awesome series in my heart!)

13. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    *Throws wine glass to the floor*

Hydro Storm! Hydro Storm! Hydro Storm! Hydro Storm!

I was shocked seeing his 3rd transformation on Dracula X Chronicles.

Beat him up with both Richter and Maria xD

Most satisfying game ever!, the boss fights were intense!
    The stages were hard!
    Love how Richter always dies in 5 hits or less, regardless if its a bat or a skeleton or an armored axe.

14. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    1. What's your opinion about religions and faiths?
    2. What do you think of the multiverse idea? You know like parallel realities(universes).
    3. What's your favorite StarTrek movie/s?
    4. Do you think there was a creator/is who made/blinked everything into existence?

15. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    In my honest opinion, the religions is not wrong, but they are
    worshiping the wrong gods.

Religions are great, they are something that you can cling unto when you have nothing to believe in, something
    that will give you strength in your heart (I have seen people gain courage from religions), and unity as a community.

but,

Why do you think Gods only sided with humans?

Why don't animals pray?

Why do he only answers prayers of us humans?

Why do you even think he will answer our prayers?

If he indeed love everything equally, why make organisms that lives only to be eaten by humans?

Why is God unfair? look at how the bible contains stories about cursing the enemy's village with plague, wtf? YOU ARE GOD, WHY KILL PEOPLE? WHY NOT SOLVE EVERYTHING WITHOUT A VICTIM??

Don't get me wrong, I believe in God, I even prayed to him and thanked him every night.

But not the God that exists in "Religions".

God is an omnipotent being, something that does not apply to human reasoning, his way of thinking must never be in the same line as what HUMAN called "Logic".

He does not work the same way as people believed, he cannot be comprehended by human reasoning.

He is fair, he will never intervene with physical phenomenon and Human life. Why bother with peoples when it is just a tiny dust of his system?

He does not care of what humans think, he does not even "Think", why does a god need brains? is he limited by organ functions as an omnipotent being? lol. He is a system that simply exist without a reason that we can comprehend. a perfect system that was once the whole universe. A force that exist within everything. why bother have a reason to exist? only humans look for reasons.

He is something that we will never understand, at least, if we are bounded to reasons and logics, as long as we are still just "Humans", we will find out.

Read #2
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2438972-post152.html

Answer
    uhh, there seems to be other planes and parallel worlds in theory, but in reality, every physical phenomenon should exist, hold and take space to materialize.

Literally they do not exist, as the parallel worlds does not take place, nor hold any space to be considered as "Existing".

Even if it exist, anything unobserved does not exist.
    In science, any physical phenomenon that goes unobserved does not exist.

So I do not disagree with its existence, it just haven't existed "Yet".
    Imaginary things, that does not materialize could change a persons behaviour. So it must have existed somewhere.

Its not that confusing, because there is no explanation to "Parallel Worlds", so you can't even think much about it.

If you argue that they do not take space in this same universe, then, that means physics does not apply to them since they do not take space in this universe.

That means, there will not be time, there will not be advancement, they are a frozen universes.

My theory is, they exist somewhere in the same universe as us.

None.

Read #3 & #4
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2388441-post4.html

16. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's a terrible idea. Hate the idea of a zombies, it just seems ridiculous to me, probably because of the ridiculousness of zombie movies in general. I won't deny that it could be possible, just myself that denies the idea of zombie, I just don't like it!
    Thought I should share one of the things I dislike. :p
    I also think Rheiko is cute! Watch out for pedobear now! :3
    • You like SF stuff and there isn't even one StarTrek movie you like?! That's like Mario not liking he's mushrooms. *Over exaggerating*
    • Is there a higher purpose for humans since we are different from other beings on earth? Just your opinion on this.
    • What old epoch do you like the most?
    • What's the natural color of your hair? (and for the people in general where you live)
    • Last night I dreamt about doctors crushing the skulls of patience with their bare hands, Is that normal? Where did it came from?

Edit: One more
    • Is my new look sexy?
      -
      Asking for good reasons.

17. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Oh, the Pedobear Cult would like to have a word with you Rheiko:)

18. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Zombie is one of the most possible out of all Sci-Fi horrors you know :p

Even if I like zombies, Its not like I like "All" zombie movies :p

I do not like all those Star n aliens movies, they are the most senseless one out of all Sci-fi genres.

• All purpose of any organism is the same, to evolve in terms of both physically and spiritually. I believe no, humans does not have different purposes from other animals, if we were to go extinct, and some other race became the next leading race, its not like they are given instantly given some definite purpose. They just happen to be that way.

Why do you think anything needs a purpose? why can't it just coincidentally exist for long like this?
    • The renaissance.
    • Naturally my hair is thick straight n jet black. people in general here is either brown/light black.
    • Its normal, does the doctor says "Its over 9000!"?
      it might be that.

Just kidding, do you have any relation to the figure in question?
    Do you recognize its gestures somewhere?
    Do you have a connection with the object being crushed?
    Do you recognize its settings?
    Do you recognize any other objects besides the doctor and the patient?

It depends. they might be different objects from many parts of your memories, combined together into a logical story.

Yes, I guess its time to change mine too! :p

19. tobyfat50

tobyfat50

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That is why I hate it!
    So you don't like Star wars - Star Craft - Star er...!
    There you go again about your scientific\non scientific, materialist mumbo jumbo! There is something a lot more that you are missing! Biologically we all have similar purpose but spiritually there is "something else/more than that" which makes us biologically different in the first place (I can exemple my mumbo jumbo). This is something only you can find out for yourself and it is validated about what you believe to be true. Which would take me back to "why do we think" and why would there be a purpose, something I could answer only based on my belief, experience and assumptions so it might mean nothing to you. I suggest you think deeper actually I'd say more like experience or feel it and observe it better. :ogre_frown:
    If all living being resemble something like a state of existence then the human must be the most advanced state we know of so far. If you want to look at things in an evolutionary step let's say that your consciousness reached the human state from something more inferior. What is the purpose of the states in the first place? Where is it all heading and why? Is it all meaningless? What is your meaning for being human? Why do humans think beyond? Are animals capable of such thinking? Lots of questions and uncertain answers but ofc you yourself will answer most of these and it's not really about the answers! Like I said things are a lot more simple than we make them to be, I'm saying it through the voice of a regular human. :D
    Just like my father, Tony. :)
    Wow! :ogre_love:
    Might have something to do with my grandmother cuttings some fish, or it might of been the scene of the cats devastating the heads to bits. :(
    Also had some weird Nazi related things in it. Some unpleasant sensations mixed up also but I blame it more on the perverted talk we had the earlier days, still in my head.
    No way!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  20. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Probably we are aliens in spiritual form, that takes existence to only the most "Advanced" organism on the planet to improve our-self spiritually! (We evolve through spiritual improvements, because we are spiritual beings that's why!) and reincarnation is the way how our race kept improving through getting into the life of other most "Advanced" organisms!

Nvm, that was a joke.

Of-course I would not be right either, maybe we are different like you said.

But really, its just coincidence that humans have a better development in language communications. (Its already too late for ALL the other organisms to develop this improved verbal communication functions, as they improve in terms of gesture communications).

The main reason we can think far & beyond is because words can be structured in us, allowing us to recognize our own feelings and emotions.

But if other animals without a proper language were to reach a high level development as we did, and were able to live as an intelligent community, would they still be under-developed spiritually?

The concept of god and spirits might not even exist if they did become the next leading race, but would that make them different from us?

I wonder.

Nazi related things? xD

and yes, probably because of that pervy talk we had is in your minds :p

don't mind it, that's just how I visualize dreams in my head.