• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Thanks Xian, it's nice to find someone who found the rational way in this subject :p

I mean, a pony fsjal is a fsjal after all so it can be shared here, in a fsjal group, we can like it or not, and also express our opinions and give feedback, but telling someone to delete it...it's kinda wrong in my opinion

Level 14
well we can stop it with the ponies now :3
btw,i've been telling a lot of people to join this group,we really need some new members to keep the group alive

Level 9
Greetings...
I suppose i could try to give you a "warm" Welcome here...

But... i am afraid this group is old and rather "dead" due to the fact that nobody has been around (except me, because i do like to observe all groups i am part of and chat with anyone that wants to or needs it).

Anyway, i've looked at some of the Fsjals you made and they look rather good.

Keep up the good work, friend.

Level 5
Hahaha thanks. I reckon we can revive this group! whether it is to invite new creators of Fsjals or to get the old ones back active. I might start a thread on Strategy of reviving this group! :D

Level 7
New member alert!!! I love fsjals, they are so cool. About adding fsjal avatars, can u add any fsjal from web or do we create our own???

Status
Not open for further replies.