1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hearthstone: Heroes of WarCraft

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Razosh, Aug 23, 2013.

1. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    What about lightning bolt guys? That's a cheap as fuck spell :)

2. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    It costs 2 mana to deal 3 damage doesn't seem that OP when you consider that frostbolt deals 3 damage and freezes the target.

3. wasn't it 1 mana for 3 damage and 1 overload? or then i'm way off... :/

4. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    No that's true but it still costs you 2 mana it's just paid out over the course of 2 rounds.

5. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still pretty good. Compare it with earth elemental. If it had been a 7/8 for 8 mana it would not have been that good. but as it only costs 5 mana initially, it's super strong.

6. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    When we speak about cards like earth elemental the main problem is that you can play it round 5 when your opponent can't do anything about it unless he has assassinate or some similar spell which makes it really strong. And unless you compare Earth Elementals to legendary cards it's a pretty strong card but since legendarys are superior to other cards it's not as good in high ranked games as in low ranked games.

7. Rofl, hunters are just broken very good atm, whoever plays them are just bad fine at the game and should not die of cancer. Won't play the game before uth is either removed or nerfed heavily... or after I calm down, lol...

Edit: all fine now, posted that because I lost to 4 hunters in a streak with a deck I got from rank 19 to 15 with shaman

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
  8. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hunters are not extremely op. The only scary thing is their unleash the hounds together with certain cards.

To be honest, I dont feel like there is a superious class after the mage nerf. I see many hunters but I normally don't have too many issues with them.

9. I'd appreciate if you posted your deck, I need help against 'em

10. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    My main deck got like 5-6 legendaries so I doubt that would help. But I tend to play early hame, minion heavy decks.

however I will see if I can put something cheapish together. Will post if I find something good :)

11. I have following legendaries: The Beast, Summon an awesome invention-guy, E.T.C.

I guess no decks use ETC, it sucks...

12. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    nope, since it benefits both players. That card needs a buff or rework.

Gelbin is viable in swarm decks though.

sucks that I got nozdurmo twice T.T, sold him twice.

13. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    I finally reached level 60 with Valeera Sanguinar. :) Anyone else with any character at level 60 or high level?

14. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    What a lovely post. :)

They are annoying indeed. A lot of them focus on knocking off hp until you get low enough that they can just sit turns + steady shot you down. IMO, try to keep taunts up and get rid of hyenas as soon as possible. You don't want to let them get buffed by a houndmaster--and you definitely don't want to let them get unleash the hounds or snake trap off with one up.

Also, try to get solid board control early on. A lot of their low-tier units have 1 hp (e.g. timber wolf, starving buzzard) so a knife juggler is a pretty good option. And apart from starving buzzard, they don't have too many card retrieval units. Try to get those out of the way and they'll begin to run out of cards.

-------

So I played arena as a hunter today. King Krush is such a fun card, even if he isn't that strong (he is pretty expensive). He served as a great finisher, and his entry is beyond epic. He was responsible for about 2-3 wins (out of 9). Even though I dislike facing hunters, I have to admit that they are a lot of fun to play--the synergy of beasts lead to interesting combos. Oh, and it is nice when you get 3 scavenging hyenas for an arena deck. :)

15. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tried this out today vs Razosh, I lost the game but the game lasted until I ran out of cards and Razosh is more experianced with his 60 rogue than I am since it was my first game with the deck. I pretty much took every single card with a heal. Razosh won with like 2 cards more than me while I couldnt draw any more.

I can imagine him having a few rage issues after all those heals xD
    I had 78 health that match.

rage quit deck
    [​IMG]

16. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    That deck was a very persistant one though I would have actually won a few cards earlier had you not top decked heal with 3 card draw. :D

It was a fun deck to play against though and you showed much promise as always.

17. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:

the faceless minipulator is really good but you didnt have many cards above 4-5 so it was pretty useless :p
    I would have replaced it with Sylvanas or Baine.
    The noble sacrifice was also kinda bad, as I said I would replace a few cards after actuall field test.

18. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Noble sacrifice is sadly never good against a rogue or druid. and as you said my strongest minion is the Chillwind Yeti which rendered your manipulator pretty useless. What works great against my deck is mostly a lot of late game legendaries since I got nothing that can match the stats those cards have so putting Ysera, Ragnaros and Onyxia in there would have aided you a lot. The biggest mistake you made though was telling me that your deck did not have any legendaries in them so I knew I could use Assassinate more freely.

19. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hah, well wanted to know that this would be more "fair"

edit: move this to the hearthstone forum.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014