• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Healingpoison....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Just for your map take a look at this map. http://www.wc3campaigns.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=196&d=1136131093

Its got some nice models. And there isn't any terrain when u open it, it might just look like some cheap map but look in the import manager :wink: There are some great Orc City models there if you want them.

And also I noticed you said your project is going to have heaps of quests in it. If you want I can make quests for you. Like make all the triggers for them, etc. If you want that just tell me somewhere in this forum or pm.

Also if you want anyone else to be a moderator or to be able to view this forum just contact me, and i'll make them a mod or so they can view this forum. Thanks,

-Bob27

Status
Not open for further replies.