• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HE WON!!!

Do you like Bush or Kerry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Bush Won!! :p :p :p

Kerry Lost!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

this is my opinion: Bush is a better president!! cause kerry flipflops.. so YAY! BUSH WON!

this is the place to post your feelings about kerry or bush or both

Level 6
Im not trying to be mean or anything.. and plus alot of england is for kerry >.> oi but w/e i dont see why u would care who win's except that u loony people would think bush will bomb u.. but that wont happen.. and kerry would maybe probuably not since he was talking with u people.. but w/e he would let u be bombed by iraq or w/e so u should be thankfull bush is president! :D

Kerry is going to be on t.v. talking in like 30 min's for me and bush in a hour after that so u might wanna look! :D

Dont know when it will be showing where ever u are so w/e u can tell ur time and i tell mine and we can do it like that maybe or i dont know if that will even work but w/e (Time is: 1:42 PM)

Starts at 2:00 Pm for me

Level 7
i don't wanted bush as president not because i fear he will bomb europe, but as he:

1. started an unnecessary war
2. don't take care about the UNO - whatever bush wants, he will do it whatever someone else says
+ some more reasons

time is 19:55 (7:55 pm)

Level 17
Boom_Heffer said:
Im not trying to be mean or anything.. and plus alot of england is for kerry >.> oi but w/e i dont see why u would care who win's except that u loony people would think bush will bomb u.. but that wont happen.. and kerry would maybe probuably not since he was talking with u people.. but w/e he would let u be bombed by iraq or w/e so u should be thankfull bush is president! :D

Kerry is going to be on t.v. talking in like 30 min's for me and bush in a hour after that so u might wanna look! :D

Dont know when it will be showing where ever u are so w/e u can tell ur time and i tell mine and we can do it like that maybe or i dont know if that will even work but w/e (Time is: 1:42 PM)

Starts at 2:00 Pm for me

Just the fact of how stupid all your comments there sounded says a bit about the average bush voter. No really, I'm not afraid of bush. We just don't want him because he's bad for the US economy as well as he went to war just to follow his fathers case. There are loads of other reasons to, such as unemployment rate etc etc.

Level 1
I wanted bush to win too.

Kerry had some really strong points, but he had no information to back his points up. For example, I remember him making a comment about doubling medicare or something like that? Where is he going to get the money to do that? Also, about him taking the troops out of the Middle-East, then it will be just like Veitnam, when we ran with our tails between our legs, making us look really weak and too scared to fight, which would put us in a better position to have another 9/11.

I dont know about you guys, but I would rather lose 2,000 troops that are fighting terrorism, rather than to lose 20,000 innocent people that become the victims of terrorism.

Level 5
1. Bush is a good president no matter what people say (just my opinion) and I'm not gonna stait why cause that would lead to flaming enventually
2. Boom_Heffer: read the rules section. You can't post political... well... anything I don't wanna start anything with ya, but just giving you the head's up before you get into trouble (the mod's can be a little, egh, pushy) :wink:

Level 5
this will be fun. Now we can see what country that is the next to get innocent people killed just because Bush said that they had dangerous weapons.. -_-

I wonder when people will learn that the smart ones don't kill eachother. it really reminds me of little children, sitting in a sandbox and playing with toys, and then starting to fight over the toys and saying "my car is better than yours, my dad is stronger than yours".
Bush is saying "My robots kill more people than your robots"... =/

Level 1
Tari said:
this will be fun. Now we can see what country that is the next to get innocent people killed

No offence, but last time i checked, terrorists werent innocent :?:

If your talking about the troops being innocent, they knew they would have to go fight sometime, you dont just sit around when u join the army. They signed up for it, so they knew they would have to.

Level 7
Tainted Cow said:
If your talking about the troops being innocent, they knew they would have to go fight sometime, you dont just sit around when u join the army. They signed up for it, so they knew they would have to.

and why do they sign? most of them do as they have else no opportunity to get a good payed job.

Level 5
Tainted Cow said:
No offence, but last time i checked, terrorists werent innocent :?:

do you really think that everyone in afghanistan and iraq are terrorists? do you really think that all those children that were hit by bombs, are a threat to the worlds security?
this was just a war caused by fear for a little group of people, and now innocent people sre the one that pays for it.

see it like this, for example, I hit you in the face and run away. the logical thing would be to run after me, and hit me in the face. but if you do as bush, you just go to my neighbours houses and hit them in the face instead.

Level 3
but w/e he would let u be bombed by iraq or w/e so u should be thankfull bush is president!

*Cleans his throat*
Thank you, mister president, for ruining the country's economy, slaughtering thousands of innocent people and being deceptive and dishonest to us.

I think Bush should change his name to Butcher! Who tries to contradict this even now is horribly, incredibly hypocrite.

Entry:  
murder

Function:  
noun

Definition:  
killing

Synonyms:  
annihilation, assassination, big chill, blood, bloodshed, bump-off, butchery, capital murder, carnage, crime, death, destruction, dispatching, dust-off, felony, foul play, hit, homicide, kiss-off, knifing, liquidation, lynching, manslaughter, massacre, off, offing, one-way ticket, shooting, slaying, taking out, terrorism, the business, the works, wasting

Unevitable conclusion: Bush is a terrorist!

I wonder when people will learn that the smart ones don't kill eachother. it really reminds me of little children, sitting in a sandbox and playing with toys, and then starting to fight over the toys and saying "my car is better than yours, my dad is stronger than yours".
Bush is saying "My robots kill more people than your robots"... =/

I could hardly agree more. The most important reason why Bush waged war on Iraq, besides oil, was the humiliation of the calamity of 11 september.

No offence, but last time i checked, terrorists werent innocent

Indeed. And, since the war in Iraq begun, they are ravaging Iraq with more devotion and enthusiam than ever.

Bush leadership is simply laughable. In fact, to be honest, I can hardly restrain myself to laugh with his incredible lack of intelligence and sanity; This isn't even realistic. Were it not for the dramatic consequences of his horrible mistakes, this would almost be regarded as comedy.

Level 13
i would've voted for kerry, from my point of view, it seemed surealistic that bush got reelected again..is it advertising/mind control or just beceause we think he's experienced? this year, they spent 6 billion $ on advertisting, if you live in usa, its hard to not be influenced by those ads...
bush declined kyoto's protocole, wich was a unexplainable action from him, he engaged a totally useless war, killing canadian soldiers and countless civalians for some oil..
i think bush is the ultimate manifestation of the low side of humanity, i dont know about kerry, but i'm sure he would like to make the humanity better, not be a selfish wretched being.
a possible theory would even be that bush would've made the osama video tapes to make up the masquerade of the millenium.
i think most average voters had a mental influence/pressure, a NORMAL human wouldnt vote bush.

all the wounded, broken, dead civilians, and all the atrocity are simply covered up by simple thing such as patriotism.

CNN diminished the drama of the event, if you compare CNN news and another news publisher, the way the things are said are very different. i cant imagine what bush done that isnt reveleated, there is things that are reveleated to the civilization, but there is most likely a permanant flow of actions underneath.

the united state dont bear correctly its name, it should be divided states

Level 7
I wanted Kerry to win - I think this applies to the majority of europeans... the problems in Iraq was unavoidable, cause saddam had to go! with or without weapons of mass destruction, but its still WRONG not to have ANY foundation of engaging in war against another country - that makes Bush as much a terrorist as those people that kamikazied the WTC

and furthermore - Bush mixes religion and politics TOO DAMN MUCH - it is as if America has become an Afghanistan wannabe - only with bigger guns...

The country I live in has allready been accused of hosting terrorists and providing the Iraqian government with chemicals to develop biological weapons during the war - and the accusations turns out to be false :shock: might have been fun if CIA had had thier way, eh? And not allowed an investigation to take place!

I hoped Kerry would be the man, mainly because I did not want Bush - or Cheney that ******* bastard

btw. TARI
see it like this, for example, I hit you in the face and run away. the logical thing would be to run after me, and hit me in the face. but if you do as bush, you just go to my neighbours houses and hit them in the face instead
ey... if you smacked me in the face I would probably consider the situation for a moment, then run you down, and then probably try to seduce you and make you realize your mistake (cause you are a girl - had you been a boy, I would've hunted you down and chokeslammed your sorry ass) OR I would probably do nothing but look a little dull after you, and wonder if that was a bee that just stung me

Level 7
Tainted Cow said:
Someone please tell me when Bush said anything about this war being for oil? It would make my day if anyone can.

he haven't admit it, how could he? :roll: if bush would have said: "i started the war for oil", he wouldn't be re-voted. so he had to search for other reasons, e.g. the "existing" iraq atom bombs. the war started in 2003 , more than one year ago, and has one of them been found? saddam hussein isn't a innocent, of course. but the only aim of this war was in my opinion to get access to big oil filds in iraq, as the saudian oil ressources aren't that big anylonger.

Level 1
You have a really good point razor, but when you get all these video tapes in saying "we have nukes and WOMD's" You dont really want to take chances do you? Wouldn't you rather make sure that there are none there, rather than to be nuked and have nuclear winter?

Level 23
Tainted Cow said:
You have a really good point razor, but when you get all these video tapes in saying "we have nukes and WOMD's" You dont really want to take chances do you? Wouldn't you rather make sure that there are none there, rather than to be nuked and have nuclear winter?

If I were prez? I rather would have continued with the laser-shield idea, and REMOVE the need for war alltogether by having a perfect defense.

Level 6
Well i didnt know that sorry mod's! and plus i dont see why.. its not bad or anything.. i think some of the rules on here are stupid.. its just a way to really know if ur democrat or republican or liberal or w/e i wish Darky28 would get it through his skull and finally realize he should fix that rule DING DING :roll:

I think people who hate bush and like kerry are crazy.. if u dont remember 9-11.. we left them alone we didndt do anything.. they just did that.. and + the only reason u dont like bush is becuase hes republican and he sent people to iraq and stuff.. and becuase his father and becuase either ur crazy foolish moronic parent's.. or ur just hearing wrong thing's left and right left and right :roll: so really i hate people who hate bush just cause of that.. and u cant dare say he started the war.. they did so dont even dare say that

Level 13
what id say, is what half my shirts say
Anarchy for President

in my book, this is the first line:
f**k politics

Level 18
Lets get some facts.

The president has little to do with the economy, its a natural curve it falls and rises, kinda funny that its going up even though bush is still pres. if you want to blame the con on anyone it should be clinton he left office when it started on its path to fall.

Average Bush voters are college educated people. (just a litttle sidenote)

The reason Bush won,

1. Kerry pissed off ever vetran from vietnam by saying they are evil.

2. Kerry couldnt decide on what he wanted to feed the public, "fed lies about getting out of war to anti war people" and "fed lies about completeling the war to war supporters."

3. Kerry just wanted to win.

4. Kerrys plans would have raised taxes for everyone.

5. Kerrys plans would have put USA into debt much larger than any conservative would.

6. Kerry would do little if anything to the terrorists who are killing millions in africa and middle east.

7. Bush was smart enough to go around the UN considering it was not needed, and is outdated.

8. Bush never made serious mistakes.

9. Kerrys team created the lie about bush reinstateing the draft.

and 10. Kerry appealed to people who say quote from c-span "I cant beleive how many people voted for bush they must be IGNANT"

Record numbers tonight and the much better man won, he has faults being religous ect ect but every pres has been, at least he is not a blatant lier and asshole like kerry.

Level 13
couldnt have said it better. both candidates were basically retards, so i voted for anarchy at the student thing.
next presidential election ill be able to vote, so i have to start paying attention to politics

Level 9

My veiws on bush winning are simple:

Bush is an asshole plain and simple, generaly (this may be a bit offensive) the churchs supported bush, why? Cause he gave them over 1.5 billion dollers the year he was elected. I siriusly dont see how bush won, everyone i have talked to HATES bush, in my opinion this is the same thing that happend four years ago. I think bush rigged the election. But i think he did it fairly ingeniously, he used nader. Ralph nader (most o you dont know this) is a close friend of bush. How does it happen that Ralph nader tries out for the elections the same year as bush, and how is it Nader got a huge 3.2 million dollers deposited in his bank account when he started running?

Heres some intresting facts:

Bush is richer than kerry, and he hide that pritty well.

Bush has stocks in a defense company, a huge number of them actualy.

One of bushs main reasons for going into iraq was that iraq was brining up gas prices and rufused to bring them down.

Just thought the general public should know theyse... intresting facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.