• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Have some MAP questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello User.
I'm creating a new style map for myself that peform Melee + Defence styles.
Using models of Rao Dao Zao (Units + some Buildings,wanna more buildings :roll: ) and 1 of illidanEvil(x) Rocket Launchers ^_^

So,Questions:

1)Do people still like to "mine" and "lumber" for a "long play game" or i need to make everything quicker?
2)As for now,map is FULLY random (HQ,Towers,Minerals,Start locations,Enemy Locations,Banks. They ALL Are always at RANDOM locations !)
3)Do i need to make an alternative way of researchment,where player couldn't research the main one.(Player will have a choice to upgrade only "point A" or only "point B" for his units.
4)Your Ideas about this map style?

P.S. as for now i see that this map style have an easy coding same as "Survive" style.Some units will have "Ranks" Ability,but that's if features :oops: !

Level 9
Any more ideas?

P.S. soon there will be a beta-testing...
Pity,that Rao Dao Zao don't want to make buildings for now :( Map looks like kinda weird with what i did...
But still... random with random and running by random :D the main idea of this map and i hope it would be so. !

Status
Not open for further replies.