• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Harvesting Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can anyone reccomend a way to create an ability that, when used on a tree, produces the "Bundle of Lumber" Item?

I'm terrible at modding abilities and its really slowing my project down.

Thanks again.

P.S. Triggers preferable, although if it has to be JASS then its fine.

Level 3
Thanks, i guess I posted this in the wrong section - i was really looking for an ABILITY to go with a trigger like that.

Last edited:
Level 3
Also - I was wondering is there a way to change the rate at which time progresses in the game?

Just in terms of when the Sun goes up and down.

Last edited:
Level 16
Please do not double post, use the 'Edit' button instead.

And yes, there is, i dont know the exact GUI function (there is one), but i thought it was something like this:
  • Game - Set Time of day Speed to <%> %

Level 4
hmm if the first spell only can target trees its fine but now you just have to cast it on something to get the gold.

if wanna work only on trees you have to put a condition like this in:

• (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to <you tree>

of corse this only works on one tree type....

the easyest way would be to let the spell only target Destructibles.

Level 3
Thanks to everybody for the help :)

I have another question -

Can you display 2 Multiboards at a time?

I have one set to be created at 0.1 Seconds and another at 0.2

In game One appears for a 0.1 seconds before disappering and being replaced by the second one. One is displaying information about the player (food, water, are they poisoned etc.) and the other is about their weapon.

Any help?

Should I just spend awhile combining both boards or can you have 2? or 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.