Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Harry Potter SPOILERS! Don't Read This!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Horror.Man, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    But random and stupidly hiding stuff by colouring them is so much better!

Anyways, when my brother was reading it (he's still on like chapter 5 or 6) I'd randomly go and ask him "Did <this person> die yet?" I only mentioned an actual death once.

2. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    See, now Blumesbury is trying to take action against those who leaked the copy of the book, divulging said spoilers. I read the book in 9.5 hours :p 8:30 PM till 6 in the AM.

I'm just glad that the original rumor that said Hermione would die isn't true. That would really have sucked.

3. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    I read from 1 AM to 5 AM sporadically, then 1 PM - 7 PM 1 AM - 4:30 AM. I guess I'm kind of a slow reader. = / So like 11.5 hrs ish.

4. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, i'm just a fast reader I think :p Regardless, as long as you read it and get it done at your own pace, that's all that matters. It's not who gets done first, every housewife on the planet knows the ending (stupid fucking newspapers giving it all away, writing the spoilers backwards so that you hold it up to a mirror to get all the answers) I just read it and enjoyed. Mind you, i'm going to reread it much more slowly this week and then probably several times again.

I'm going to a Harry Potter Conference (the biggest one in North America) next weekend with my cousin, so there will be much to discuss there so I think i'd better brush up :grin:

5. HeretoDLstuff

HeretoDLstuff

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heh....The day the book was released I didnt get on the internet again untill I finished it becaus I knew people would spoil it by saying it straight out in the topic title with I wouldnt be able to avoid...

Anyway, ive finished it now, Ill say more about it later..