• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy CHANUKKAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Chanukah is the way your supposed to say and pronounce and write it if your Jewish because its holy this way. Hanukah is for Gentiles to read and say it(at least what is was meant for)-Am not Jewish IM half-Jewish and have Jewish Grandparents and so thats how I know this.

Level 7
Chanukah is the way your supposed to say and pronounce and write it if your Jewish because its holy this way. Hanukah is for Gentiles to read and say it(at least what is was meant for)-Am not Jewish IM half-Jewish and have Jewish Grandparents and so thats how I know this.
take this from me. i am jewish unlike you (maybe). it's spelled Chanukkah (with 2 k's) (חנוכה‎)

and to correct you, are you either christian or Jewish (or muslim / hindu or whatever for that matter), you cannot be of two seperate religions. if you mom's jews then congrats your a jew, if it's your dad, that congrats your not.

judaism is constradictory to christianity and it is impossible to be both. you can be two different sects of christianity as far i as know, but not two different religions. ask any jew, you can't be a half jew.
you can however choose to take part in the cultures of multiple religions if you choose to do so i guess, but i cannot stree this enough, you cannot be a half-Jew.

Level 7
An orthodox interpretation, Reform Judaism accepts either as Jews. Not that it makes a different, almost all sects accept converts.

i am reformed and both are allowed to participate in jewish activities, but they can accosiate themsleves with botha the church and the Jewish faith. it is true yu can be christian and attend jewish services, but then again, i can attend a church service, does that mean im accepted as christian? no.

if your jewish you jewish, if your not, your not. but my point was, you cant be both jewish and another religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.