• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a bunch of relatively low polly halo models which I created and used in a Halo footmen frenzy (it was never released on this site as it was made and used in weekly gaming nights at my house) as I am no long that into modeling and never got round to texturing them or animating them (or even know how to) I though I would offer them up on this site. If people want to use them or finish them all that I ask is for them to put the finished models on this site and credit me for making the original base model. (all models are in OBJ form aside from the ones I put in the game (most of them) which are also available in MDX (or whatever warcraft uses)

Wraith
wraith.png

Autumn
autumnj.png

Cobra
cobrav.png

Cobra Deployed
cobradeployed.png

Covenant Sniper Tower
covenantsnipertower.png

Elle-pant
elephantw.png

Sentinel Enforcer
enforcer.png

Sentinel Engineer
engineerq.png

Ghost
ghostjf.png

Hornet
hornet.png

Longsword
longsword.png

umm.... well its SUPPOSED to be a mongoose
mongoose.png

Oracle
oracle.png

Peli-can
peliccan.png

Scorp
scorp.png

Sentinel
sentinelj.png

Shade
shadeql.png

Covenant Cruiser
covcruiser.png

UNSC BatMobile
tumblrs.png

(This one is just a joke, I think my Tumbler is to many polies to work in warcraft)

That spider thing from wild wild west... you know the one?
scarab.png

The ones that are colored to not have textures, I just colored them for some reason at some point... so yeah, if you want any of these models, I guess just pm me you email or something and I will send it over.

As I said before, they are not rigged, animated or textured.

Last edited:
Level 7
haha thanks :p

Although I am no longer interested in moddeling, there is a certain vehicle that I feel would truley enhance Warcraft 3... If I was to make a scarab model, would anyone be able to texture it and give it animations. This would be worth getting back into modeling for :p

Level 19
Oh. I played the demo, and it seemed a better fit for the PC even with the awesome ability button (Left Bumper). Real-Time-Strategy games originated on the PC, and every port has been a complete disaster, both sale-wise and gameplay-wise IMO./off-topic

These would look good with some of the Halo UTM textures.

Level 7
Ghost thruster is right, the Cobra deploys and its two cannons come together and make one, this makes the cobra be able to fire further and do more dammage. as for the Scarab, I was busy all day today. If I am not doing anything tomorrow I should be able to make a scarab in half an hour to and hour,

Level 7
Made in what is arguable the worst 3D modeling program EVER made this Covenant weapon of horror took around 45minutes to make, due to the poorness of this program I have cut many corners which (Hopefully) will not effect this models ability to actualy work in Warcraft 3 (I would honestly be less than suprised).

Either way, here it is, and in my opinion it looks rather pretty. I have not tested in in Warcraft 3 yet so hopefully it is actualy importable... it is 241kilobites of size, I cannot remember if that is too big or not.

scarab.png

I have only evered modeled 2 things in Carrara and I hope to never model anything in this rediculously poor program again...I miss my XSI Demo :'(

and for download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=q8d562

Level 6
what program were you using?
The model is really good. I love it . I havent downloaded it yet, but from the picture, it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.